• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need some help in the Fort Worth Texas area <storage>

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am appealing to those of you in the area to be on the look out for storage for my 212X. It is currently sitting in my son in laws boat garage but they put their house on the market. I expect that it will need a new home by mid June. I would like to have a roof overhead and gated / secure yard. Please respond with any leads here or private message me. Thanks.
IMG_3923.JPG

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you need it in sw ft worth or anywhere in the .metroplex?

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Would prefer North Fort Worth. Kids will probably be using Eagle Mountain Lake. They are moving closer to son in laws school.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@maoneal1 That one is full. Seems like it is very difficult to find space right now. When I move to Texas I will seriously consider building a boat garage.

maoneal1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Sorry about that. I knew the slips at the local marinas are mostly taken but didn't realize storage was also full. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and let you know if I hear of anything.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks @capt
However, I think I am going to have to keep looking for those prices. Or maybe I am just naïve.

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well technically I store mine in an uncovered spot. For 80 bucks a month. Until my custom garage is finished next year! Can't wait!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
depending on where they end up and how much they will actually use the boat you may consider Sanger/ lake Ray Roberts,

It's probably 45 minutes from them but the water is a little nicer and less congested,

@Betik chooses Ray Roberts-30 minutes over Lewisville10 minutes from his house,

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I know it sounds wrong, but we okays with extra 30 minutes drive, fever intoxicated boaters too

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you end up garage-less I might be able to help for some time. I think my boat garage is like 21 feet and 3 inches

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks @Betik for the offer. I was able to find a place under roof for $80 a month. I guess I will be satisfied with that.