• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No Middleman sale

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
With all the talk about Yamaha making steering for their 24 foot boat , I would like to take this time to remind you that COBRA JET STEERING LLC has been doing that for over a decade.
We have made changes time and time again trying to accommodate everyone's handling needs, from boating on ponds to oceans, from cruising to extreme water sports, calm water to huge breakers, we have been making jet boating a better experience.
With three U S Patents to show for it. That isn't an easy thing to do, as someone else learned back on Feb 20th 2013.
In any event The steering we have for the Yamaha jet boat line allows you to decide the amount of assistance that's just right for you, and how that's accomplished, up at speed down in no wake mode, or down all the time with various settings to get the amount of assistance you desire.
No more putting on fins and seeing what you get, now after you install them you decide what they do and how they do it. Do your homework , do not get confused with old school parts as opposed to the latest ultimate system.
As for sales , forget the price, if the system isn't doing what you want then it wasn't a good deal.
That being said here is a off season NO MIDDLEMAN NO GROUP BUY SALE. If you don't think this is the system for you, for whatever the reason don't buy it just for the price, However if you think this is the best system available for your boat then you need to take advantage of this while you can.
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
http://www.pwcweekly.com/showthread.php?56143-No-middleman-sale-on-quot-Cobra-Venom-Ultimate-Steering-quot-for-yamaha-jet-boats

Last edited:

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Big fan of the Cobra fins! I love the tough aluminum construction and being able to do all the adjustments to fine-tune it the way I want, and no drilling required!

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is it just me or can no one open the link. I even tried going to pwcweekly.com and just get a 403 forbidden error.

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was able to open it about the time I posted.

Pointblank

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I even tried going to pwcweekly.com and just get a 403 forbidden error
Any time I try to access that site from home (AT&T U-Verse) I get the same error. I was able to load it from a different location/ISP entirely, though. It's not a DNS issue because both locations are trying to access the same address (69.59.27.71). I suspect someone was a little too aggressive on the IP banning at some point in time.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Link works for me too.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The link opens just fine for me. HOWEVER .......... O SUNDAY AM, with my Galaxy S5 with Verizon - the link is fine. ..........
However this am today, with my i7 WIN 7 desktop and attempting to use both CHROME and Internet Explorer (plantationcable.net) ........... I get the dreaded ....

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hope this helps someone find and fix the problem, because it is an OUTSTANDING SALE !@
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I have since discovered the problem MAY be "http://www.pwcweekly.com/" since that is a good web domain and THAT alone provides the same browser result as above.

Last edited:

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Last edited:

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cobra fins worked great for me on my 8hr boat trip across the state of Florida. Really helped the boat track straight. I could go long stretches without even touching the wheel.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am sorry to report the problem is NOT fixed.

The website opens PERFECTLY using my Samsung Galaxy S5, using Verizon,
but again, using both CHROME and InterNet Explorer (Version 11) you still do get the same

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This test was just run @ 2:04 PM. Cell Phone @ 1 o'clock, E.S.T. while mobile.

Once again: It appears there is a web page problem at http://www.pwcweekly.com/
in dealing with various regular computer web-based browsers. Again, this is a problem @ pwcweekly.com ... NOT your specific web page.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks, I guess I didn't find the problem.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry, but now some new information.

It appears SOME of us may be simply be "blocked." I do not know who accesses Plantationcable.net into the web, but I bet it may be Charter.

GOOD NEWS !: I had a friend, who's ISP is AT&T, try your web site from 1 of his many home-based WIN 7 machines. He had NO PROBLEM whatsoever accessing either your specific web page, or pwcweekly.com, using both CHROME and InterNet Explorer.

So it now appears the problem with the dreaded "404 ... Forbidden" response may be OUR problem.

Just thought you'ld like to know. And good luck with the sale.

Might I suggest for those of us who cannot access your "sale web page" on pwcweekly, that maybe you could simply provide US HERE with the details ?

Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - on Lake Oconee, GA

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
It opens on my explorer 11 and on my verizon galaxy phone and tablet.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well I guess it's just HAUNTED.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
No middleman sale on " Cobra Venom Ultimate Steering" for Yamaha jet boats Sorry This sale ended on Dec- 1- 2014

Cobra Venom Ultimate Steering systems for Yamaha Jet Boats are now being offered directly to you during this sale For an Unbelievable sale price of $ for a twin engine set and $for a single engine set plus shipping . This sale is open to everyone, just email me to place your order JEFF@COBRAJETSTEERING.COM " DEALERS ARE ALSO WELCOME !" Order up to 5 twin sets.
There is no aftermarket steering available that offers what this steering offers.
Even the new steering from the factory can't offer you all the options available with "COBRA VENOM ULTIMATE" Steering!
You can also add the ezlocks for your clean out plugs to your order to qualify for a discounted price of an additional $ for twin sets or for a single lock. These will be shipped with your steering order to avoid any additional shipping charges.
This is not a group buy, there is " no minimum order" to obtain these sale prices and best of all " NO WAITING " for other people to place an order to qualify for this sale.
Just send me an email, tell me what you would like to order, please indicate the year and model of your boat.
For more details on the Ultimate steering and the ezlocks click on the following link http://www.cobrajetsteering.com/inde...=135&Itemid=72
All steering purchased via this sale will also be covered by our repair or replacement warranty listed on the product page .
Remember we have been making PATENTED steering to improve the JET BOATING EXPERIENCE FOR OVER A DECADE! Actually my first patent was applied for 12 years ago and issued 11 years ago.

COBRA JET STEERING is a patented steering enhancement for jet propelled watercraft, guaranteed to "ROCK YOUR WORLD," get the most fun and control out of your P W C's and J E T B O A T S . Protected by one or more of the following US patents 6561858,6702630 and 8425269 All Rights Reserved. http://WWW.COBRAJETSTEERING.COM

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Not exactly sure what happened to the original post I do know Bruce moved it to the General discussion section But I can assure you the sale has not ended so feel free to email me jeff@cobrajetsteering.com to participate.
Keep in mind this is not just slow speed steering assistance, it's high speed, midrange, slow speed or all of the above, any setting you want, even watersport assistance without adding disruptions to the wake behind your boat These are also compatible with the new 2015 nozzles so if you wanted all that steering from the rudder on the larger boat but you didn't want or need all that boat or the expense. This is the answer.
Oh and since this is open to everyone be sure to let the people on the other Yamaha jet boat site know. see how long that post lasts.
Note, I chose not to make anything for the rudder boat at this time.
I may change my mind on that at a later date but for now I think it would be redundant and since I am working on something else that will be compatible with all the ultimate steering, I would rather stay focused on this during the off season.