• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

OEM Plastic GPS Antenna Cover

...but the jetboaters.net ones are clearly more valuable...

I like it!! When are you shipping?

I like it!! When are you shipping?

I will setup an order form tomorrow. Have about 20 that I can ship immediately and can produce around 8 per day if the demand exceeds that.

This is great. Look forward to ordering one!

Ordered!! Can’t wait!

Yours came off the printer just before that picture was taken and is safely in its padded envelope.

Please let me know how it looks when it arrives.

I believe you should have a tracking number email from PirateShip.

what timing. My cover snapped last weekend when a dock line snagged it. This replaces the whole housing correct?

what timing. My cover snapped last weekend when a dock line snagged it. This replaces the whole housing correct?

I have printed the bottom of the housing as well. Most only break the top portion.

There are two nuts and washers that go though into the helm. Once you remove those the GPS receiver will be free of the boat. There are four screws in the bottom that will remove what is left of the top.

Most will only need to replace the top portion which is quick and easy. The bottom is a little more difficult with a need to cut one of the wires and pull out the rubber grommet.

This is what the inside of the top looks like

47C665CD-4F65-4595-99A0-CEDDBE0966DD.jpeg

Th is a replacement bottom

E1C8523E-2E36-431B-B1C7-50AE79CDB631.jpeg

And with the GPS module installed

A463DBD0-0FF9-42DA-BE30-58FFF38259CA.jpeg

Both parts are available to order at https://jetboaters.net/forums/3d-printed-parts.118/

Attachments

• CA8520FA-F0C1-4EA9-B34C-056EE02C5544.jpeg
    CA8520FA-F0C1-4EA9-B34C-056EE02C5544.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • DBFEDF40-23F6-4A71-9138-1B020BFD8C6B.jpeg
    DBFEDF40-23F6-4A71-9138-1B020BFD8C6B.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
perfect as my whole unit is just being held onto the boat by the wire so I will need both top and bottom.

perfect as my whole unit is just being held onto the boat by the wire so I will need both top and bottom.

I use Neutron’s broken case for measurements. This is his repackaged in a new case.

7DA3CA6F-143F-41A7-BC3B-EB77852A9B5E.jpeg

I needed to cut the ground wire which is not connected on the boat side. I soldered and shrink tubed it but am not convinced that it does anything at all. Twisting and taping should be sufficient. It might be possible to use a small wire nut.

AFA386F4-F11A-47A0-9614-9BC47113E23A.jpeg

Hello @Bruce , Are you still making covers? for some reason i lost track of this thread ... let me know since i want to order one or two

I believe he has them up in the Swag section, where you can click a link in the upper right to buy one.

They should say GPS receiver on them so guests on the boat quit asking what it is.

They should say GPS receiver on them so guests on the boat quit asking what it is.

I prefer the JetBoaters logo but I did print some that have GPS printed on the top.

@Bruce thought of everything...

Back