• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Not one. Maybe two.

PXL_20211120_212214273.jpgPXL_20211120_194806225.jpg

WaTeRMaNiaC407

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sometimes your last pic of an outing is not good...yesterday.

Fixed it today.

20211121_092924.jpg

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sometimes your last pic of an outing is not good...yesterday.

Fixed it today.

View attachment 167453
Glad you were able to fix this. That would have been expensive if you had to replace that glass and not only that with supplies being crazy, it might have taken forever to get the part! Happy for you bro!

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been there and done that once on a reef and once on the sandbar. The reef hit was brutal but the Yammie survived with nary a scratch. The beaching at the Sandbar was funny: we just let the tide go out as we hung out till evening at another boat that was anchored right off the sand bar. When we got off that boat the sandbar had become a beach and we had to wait a few hours for it to come back up and float the boat. It was a fun day and my first time boating at night to get back.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad you were able to fix this. That would have been expensive if you had to replace that glass and not only that with supplies being crazy, it might have taken forever to get the part! Happy for you bro!

Yes it would have been a real pain to be dry docked for who knows how long for something like this. I think I would have attempted a plexi-glass temp fix if it came to that. Necessity is the Mother Of Invention.

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Nice! I live in the area and I just got my Yamaha. I always wanted to do some camping on the islands in the river. Any advice as to which ones are the best to camp at or what is a must have for an overnight trip?
Check out my video on tent over Bimini Tower! Works great!

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Little trip down the Hillsborough River into Tampa Bay.
How far North can you go in the Hillsborough River? I've only gone as far North as Ricks on the River with my boat. Is the whole River Idle/no wake?

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I love going to Silver Glen Springs but be careful about tying up to the shoreline. On the sign coming into the Springs it says tying up to the shoreline is prohibited but not sure what would happen if you got caught.

LethFT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How far North can you go in the Hillsborough River? I've only gone as far North as Ricks on the River with my boat. Is the whole River Idle/no wake?
No actually the majority of the river is minimum wake but there are large portions with no restrictions. Of course passing under the bridges is idle speed. I am not sure how far north it goes before it gets too shallow but you can go all the way to Lowry Park. There is actually a nice little ramp there. It's a beautiful spot to drop in there, cruise the river and head out into the bay. It's about a 35 min ride. We even saw dolphins in the river on this particular day.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

tabbibus