• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ponce/Silver Glenn

Who will be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will try to meet at 9. But getting everyone out of the house on time never freaking happens. So see you guys around midnight

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
RECAP......

SATURDAY
Ponce Inlet 9AM Boat Ramp Meet
Halifax Marina 450 Basin St, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

SUNDAY
Ed Stone in Deland fl. 830AM Boat Ramp Meet
Ed Stone Park and Boat Ramp 2990 Florida 44, Deland, FL 32724

Let me know if this information is incorrect

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ed stone boaters r meetings a little earlier because we r meeting the rest in Astor around 9.

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ed stone boaters r meetings a little earlier because we r meeting the rest in Astor around 9.
Should Ed stone boaters meet 815AM-8AM?

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Should Ed stone boaters meet 815AM-8AM?
Yea by the time everybody get in the water. I think the Astor group will proprobably take time getting into the water. That ramp isn't that big.

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Couple things for anyone doing Ponce inlet
1. Not sure what everyone wants to do for food on Saturday at Ponce, everyone want to bring own food, or want to do some grilling. (Burgers Hot dogs) I will be happy to purchase if everyone else can bring something to share, I also have a pop up and table I can bring. will coordinate if enough interest in it.
2. Next can everyone going to Ponce email me with how many people total per boat mmp@mindspring.com
3. Again, anyone staying over in Daytona that wants to put your boat at my house instead of hotel parking lot for Friday Saturday let me know, I can do maybe 3 boats.
4. Looks like high tide is around 10:47, we should be good where we are going, worst case we will have to walk boats about 20 ft to deeper water around 1 pm. looking forward to meeting everyone. I will be at Halifax Marina at 9 am. If anyone needs any help with anything just message me

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yea by the time everybody get in the water. I think the Astor group will proprobably take time getting into the water. That ramp isn't that big.
I am going to try and be in water at 9 am will wait for all at Astor Bridge.

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Couple things for anyone doing Ponce inlet
1. Not sure what everyone wants to do for food on Saturday at Ponce, everyone want to bring own food, or want to do some grilling. (Burgers Hot dogs) I will be happy to purchase if everyone else can bring something to share, I also have a pop up and table I can bring. will coordinate if enough interest in it.
2. Next can everyone going to Ponce email me with how many people total per boat mmp@mindspring.com
3. Again, anyone staying over in Daytona that wants to put your boat at my house instead of hotel parking lot for Friday Saturday let me know, I can do maybe 3 boats.
4. Looks like high tide is around 10:47, we should be good where we are going, worst case we will have to walk boats about 20 ft to deeper water around 1 pm. looking forward to meeting everyone. I will be at Halifax Marina at 9 am. If anyone needs any help with anything just message me
The pop up sounds good and I'll bring my grill or just food if someone brings their grill. Looking forward as well to the weekend.

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes bring grill. I dont have one. I hoping my buddy goes he has a 25 ft pontoon generator, blender, grill. I will grab burgers, buns, some condiments. How many people with you Jet Set?

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes bring grill. I dont have one. I hoping my buddy goes he has a 25 ft pontoon generator, blender, grill. I will grab burgers, buns, some condiments. How many people with you Jet Set?
Should be 6 or so. I'll bring my grill :thumbsup:

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok Saturday is close for ponce inlet, so far I have the following have responded to me, anyone else going please let me know as i am trying to plan some of the food to cookout

Jet Set with 3 people

Last edited:

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok Saturday is close for ponce inlet, so far I have the following have responded to me, anyone else going please let me know as i am trying to plan some of the food to cookout

Jet Set with 6 people
Chris Williams 6 people
FYI - jetset and Chris Williams is the same person

I have 3 people for ponce and 6 people for glen
I have a grill and will be bringing my own food (a lot of food allergies here)

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
ok sorry, thanks for the food update.

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There's going to be a big jetski group going to the Glenn the same day. They r docking at 10. Try to get there early.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
There's going to be a big jetski group going to the Glenn the same day. They r docking at 10. Try to get there early.
With that are we still doing Ed Stone at 8-815 in the water?

greg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will try and be there by 830ish on Sunday. I have fast boat will catch up..LOL