• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ponce/Silver Glenn

Who will be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Absolutely! My dealer is in Jacksonville & it can be tough to get to for me at times. If you find out the details of their promotion, please do share. I'm never above traveling for a good offer.

Happy shopping & great to have you on the forum!
CYCLE SPRINGS the salesman is Scott Ellis I haven't talk to them but there's a really good source in YouTube his chanel name Rob's yamaha Jetboat DIY maintenance verry knowledgeable and eager to help with any questions you may have on a Yamaha, I don't know him in person but so far i really like what he's about.

Augusto David Rodriguez

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Im deploy in Afganistan but i leave in St Augustine, Florida .
Can you give me any details as boat ramps and place specifics, I will returned to
Florida in September and I will like to take the family, Im trying to do a ICW run and
one the places is our Bucket list is Ponce Inlet, the picture looks great.
thanks,
V/R

A. David Rodriguez
212X 2012
" Per- Diem"

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Best ramp I use is in Daytona , Halifax marina. Very spacious. Let me know when you get back, we will happy to take you to Ponce inlet. Ponce is beautiful especially at the correct time. Silver Glenn springs is also a great ride. Study safe, my son was in afgainstan for a year. Army EOD. Let me know when you return .thanks for your sevice

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Best ramp I use is in Daytona , Halifax marina. Very spacious. Let me know when you get back, we will happy to take you to Ponce inlet. Ponce is beautiful especially at the correct time. Silver Glenn springs is also a great ride. Study safe, my son was in afgainstan for a year. Army EOD. Let me know when you return .thanks for your sevice
I agree Halifax is nice and closer to Ponce inlet.
Thank you for your service D. Rodriguez

Last edited:

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's a nice 45 min ride to inlet from Halifax Marina but almost all fast speed.

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I would do ponce or SG not sure yet, thinking beer polo a this Saturday at Diss island. Then Bimini over labor day
The St. John’s is closed. It’s at flood stage.

greg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There are a few closed boat ramps and a few slow zones added during flood stage. It is not closed.

Augusto David Rodriguez

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Any jetboatersn to Ponce inlet, again in Afganistan, but I will be home this summer(5 months) hopefully be part in any Gathering in Florida

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will at some point go out there this summer for sure

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Skroggy66

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I went out of Ponce on Sunday and did some fishing and then came back and had a few adult beverages, it was packed.

Glad your back safe and sound. Water temp was 73 on Sunday at the Disappearing Island.

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I went out of Ponce on Sunday and did some fishing and then came back and had a few adult beverages, it was packed.

Glad your back safe and sound. Water temp was 73 on Sunday at the Disappearing Island.
still a little to cold for my blood!

Skroggy66

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
still a little to cold for my blood!
It actually felt refreshing after a warm day out fishing. The adult beverages might have helped. Won't be but a few more weeks and the water temp will be is the upper 70's we are having some warm days and warm nights.