• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ponce/Silver Glenn

Who will be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone interested in doing a get together this month sept.. maybe clearwater/anclote key/egmont area this time?
I am in
I have the last 2 weekends free of sept

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok i can do the 25 a Sunday. We use the Seminole boat ramp usually or Maximo

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I live in Palm Coast can't wait to get my Yamaha 24' to join you guys love the pic and vid

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We just sold our boat. But depending on how it goes getting another one we may plan a trip in November if anyone is down and don't mind me not having a jet. I'll post a new thread if all goes well.

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@2nazt I don't think it matters I've been reading a lot of the comments and I believe they don't care what boat u have, I know i wouldn't to me a boat is a boat smal medium or large lol but then again i don't have one lol.
Question: why from having a jet boat assuming thats the one u sold, how come u r thinking of not getting one back.
Reason why im asking i don't have the experience owning nothing other then a bass boat up north and also not 100% sure on which boat to buy for my saltwater experience, especially going to Bimini any advices will help thx.

Last edited:

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I figured no one would care, more of a joke. I loved the last meet up and everyone on this site is very nice and down to earth. I only plan on another boat due to most of my boating is Ocean going and something designed for that fits my needs better. If I planned on just staying mostly lake and intercostal and rivers I would of kept mine for sure. They are amazing boats and good at everything I've noticed. But winter boating along with ocean really limits year round use. If I can change boats and get more use it's a no brainer for me to change boats.

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yeah I think I need to do a little more research on which boasts will be best for my family, thank you for your reply

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@2nazt whenever u want to ride let me know. I am always ready. @Mike & Lilly good luck on picking a boat. This is my 2nd jet boat and it a great boat.

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@BigJay17 Thx we definitely let u know I'm researching again cuz i really want to tag along every time there's a trip to the Bahamas and confort is key i don't want to spend more then 100k so need to look at some different types of boat, I was sold on the Yamaha lol but a lot of people are saying the crossing to Bimini is a pain, worth it but still i like to take my in-laws and they r over 60

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@BigJay17 don't get me wrong I'm still sold on the Yamaha 24' I'm just new at this and really don't want to make a mistake at choosing a boat.
P.s my inlaws if they go it would only b like a one time deal and my wife and I really like the Yamaha so that's where I'm at for now lol

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@BigJay17 don't get me wrong I'm still sold on the Yamaha 24' I'm just new at this and really don't want to make a mistake at choosing a boat.
P.s my inlaws if they go it would only b like a one time deal and my wife and I really like the Yamaha so that's where I'm at for now lol
Not to high jack y'alls thread, but I have mine priced to move if you're interested. @Mike & Lilly

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Not to high jack y'alls thread, but I have mine priced to move if you're interested. @Mike & Lilly
Thank you for the offer Acrews but we r looking for something new for the warranty, last i heard theres a dealership given a deal with life time warranty as long as you do all the services with them

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Mike & Lilly whatever u choose is grassy to be on the water. . @2nazt I am already ready to be on the water. We need to get the group together and do camping trip. It's finally cooling down

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you for the offer Acrews but we r looking for something new for the warranty, last i heard theres a dealership given a deal with life time warranty as long as you do all the services with them
I'd jump on that deal too for a lifetime warranty. Mine only has warranty till 2020.

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'd jump on that deal too for a lifetime warranty. Mine only has warranty till 2020.
Its only lifetime on the engine the rest is the normal length, the only thing is that they are 3.5 hrs from my house so i need to take that under consideration 2.

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Its only lifetime on the engine the rest is the normal length, the only thing is that they are 3.5 hrs from my house so i need to take that under consideration 2.
Absolutely! My dealer is in Jacksonville & it can be tough to get to for me at times. If you find out the details of their promotion, please do share. I'm never above traveling for a good offer.

Happy shopping & great to have you on the forum!