• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post Your Summer Boating GoPro Shorts

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a short (almost 7 minute) video of clips and pics of this year's water related activities.

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Very nice @Ronnie! Looks like you had a blast this year!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well its not summer but did go out for a bit today also flew the drone out on the island for a bit.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You guys have sleds in N Carolina?

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
@PaulyB and @charliebravo if you guys come down to the James or the Chickahominy river hit me up. That is where I usually go out boating.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is my latest Winter contribution.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is about as far opposite of a summer video as you can get. Yesterday my 8yr old daughter jumped in the Polar Plunge with my uncle and I. We had a good time.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
She got out pretty quick!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
She got out pretty quick!
I believe she set the record for the day of quickest in and out! We put her by the ladder and told her to jump towards it.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not mine but I wish it was. Drone footage in Bimini, I figure some members will appreciate this more than others.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The weather sucked again today, so sitting in the house bored out of my mind I dug up an old time lapse set of pictures that I had sitting around for a couple of years and threw them together. I had our GoPro set to take a picture every 2 seconds, it ended up with several hundred pictures to make this video. I don't really care for GoPro studio, but it does a good job putting time lapse pictures into a decent movie. My $70 Corel video program just couldn't put them together as well as the GoPro studio.

Anyways, if you ever wondered what the Ohio River around Cincinnati looks like, here's your chance to go for a ride. The video ends in downtown Cincy.

And you might remember this video of my wife bringing the boat right to me in the water. She is really getting good at doing that, and I appreciate not having to swim for 100 yards to get back to the boat. Here's a clip of her spinning the boat to us like a boss at Lake Cumberland last summer.

Hurry up summer!! I have cabin fever something fierce!

Last edited:

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have not been approved to view them, Volffas.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Volffas , love the second video. I don't take continuous pics and string them together to make time lapse videos. I take continuos videos and speed them up 50% to 32 x instead. A little off subject but other than consering space on the memory card, what are the benefits of doing it your way and what do you think is the comparable accelerated rate? I'm not trying to start a debate, just trying to make better videos.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have not been approved to view them, Volffas.
I just checked on YouTube, both of the videos are publicly available. I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to view them. Sorry.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Volffas , love the second video. I don't take continuous pics and string them together to make time lapse videos. I take continuos videos and speed them up 50% to 32 x instead. A little off subject but other than consering space on the memory card, what are the benefits of doing it your way and what do you think is the comparable accelerated rate? I'm not trying to start a debate, just trying to make better videos.
Saving space on the card is the only thing that I can think of. We took a trip to Florida last year and I was able to use 2 SD cards to get pictures set 5 seconds apart of the whole trip down (14 hours). I would have only been able to get about 6 hours of video.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice, especially the overlayed version.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@rickd01 Thanks for the complement. They are somewhat of a hobby for me, always trying to make the next one better than the last! Still have a lot to learn.