• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh/durham end of summer / fall gathering

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20160910_220644.jpg
This is what happens when u come home from the raleigh jetboaters.net meet up and u went without your great dane! She's happy to see u but let's u know she is still pissed u didn't take her.!!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I really like those drone pictures as they give a unique perspective. Looks to me like you guys started a tradition.
Now spend the resting up so you can go back to work tomorrow and give your boss 100%.;)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A big round of applause to @bronze_10 for all the behind the scenes leg work he did to drum up interest and attendees!

We'll have to plan another one next year....just not around the same time as the Shelbyville gathering and many of us are hauling our boats out there!!

Someone was talking about fireworks on the South end of Kerr lake....perhaps a 4th of July raft up?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Kerr sounds great for the next one. How's the water temp up there? Too late to throw something together up there this year?
Definitely a kickass time, even though we didn't get home til almost 2am after the concert. Whooped today, but my skis are feeling neglected in the garage, gotta get em out on the water.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
ok guys i need a screen name to real name translation for those who where there yesterday....

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
ok guys i need a screen name to real name translation for those who where there yesterday....
TOTALLY AGREE! I totally suck at names as it is, and adding two names totally f's me up! LOL

The number of times I was talking about @jeremy0011 and he was standing right there was embarassing....sorry Jeremy.....and his name is the SAME!!!!

I'll start....(with the easy ones! LOL)

Julian= @Julian
Shannon = @Shannon
Eric = @Eric Ballard
Robert= @robert843
Monterro= @Monterro

Mike = @bronze_10
Walt = @veedubtek
Matt = @Rideitout
Dirk = @DieselCamel
Eric = @justason

<Edited to add names as they are posted>

Last edited:

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We never talked about it much but I would really like to do a Newbern to Beaufort run before the boats are winterized for the season.. we have time to get it in but I know nothing of the area or where to launch or how to navigate to beafort.... gonna kinda need someone else to help organize that one! I know we have some members in Newbern and morehead city.

Rideitout

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Matt = RideItOut

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dirk - dieselcamel. He also goes by Dirkleton or Chooch.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
And don't forget Eric - justason. Although I learned yesterday he also goes by Dr Mike.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We never talked about it much but I would really like to do a Newbern to Beaufort run before the boats are winterized for the season.. we have time to get it in but I know nothing of the area or where to launch or how to navigate to beafort.... gonna kinda need someone else to help organize that one! I know we have some members in Newbern and morehead city.
I'm in 100%; I would do New Bern to Beaufort anytime.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Here you go guys. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for all the great photos you shared and for an awesome time this weekend!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@AndyD - Great video!!!! Love the drone footage...gives a whole different perspective!

I'm probably out for the New bern run.....but will depend on when you guys do it. I fly to Bangalore a week from tomorrow for 10 days....I'll keep an eye on the forum in the middle of the night for us! :)

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm up for this !! @waterboy and I researched this ....I was targeting a sleepover at BA$K hotel and dockage at Jaycee park. the Morehead waterfront has plenty to offer for walking around

I'm booked 17th and 24th of Sept, and Oct 8/9 then open till hunting season.....

upload_2016-9-12_8-53-54.png

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
We are gone to FL 1st week of October but the rest of Oct weekends we are good and would be in! Like @justason said when hunting season starts the boat goes to the back of the line! Here little BUCKY......

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Also thanks @bronze_10 for all you did to make this happen!! Thanks to you @Julian for the spot to raft up! Diana and I had a great time.. @AndyD MR Rocky Top awesome shots with the drone!! My Mountaineers gave you guys a little scare almost.. :winkingthumbsup" It was also great meeting everybody!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
View attachment 45856
This is what happens when u come home from the raleigh jetboaters.net meet up and u went without your great dane! She's happy to see u but let's u know she is still pissed u didn't take her.!!
where does the family sit when she's on the boat ??