• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 255 open

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It's my understanding there's gonna be a fishing version, wake version, and G version. I imagine the fishing version just might have the option for rod holders. Hard to believe they'd have different models like that, I know, but those Scarab guys are wacky!

I only need one rod holder regardless, to mount my grill in. I can add that one. Who cares? I'll likely buy the Sea Hunt anyway. Ultra. And I'll order it without T-top, and no rod holders if I can get it that way. And it'll be perfect for me.
Well said... Not understanding the need to get a rise out of people.. Buy what you want and who cares what anyone else thinks.. Found that "ignore" button....

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This thread turned out perfectly. I, one person, pointed out 1 unquestionable idiotic mistake a JET boat manufacture made.......and look at all the responses and excuses it evoked! LMAO.

How dare I point out an obvious and extremely blatant error???

No one shall ever say anything negative about JET boats! After all, they are the BEST boats ever! In fact, I don’t understand why all boats are not JET boats....#%#% it, even sailboats should have an auxiliary JET engine!

All hail the mighty JET and death to anyone who thinks otherwise!

Excuses will always be made, admission of error or defect shall never exist!

Cursing removed by Bruce.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Now you are making sense! I couldn’t agree with you more. It took a community of jet boaters to show you the light.

This thread turned out perfectly. I, one person, pointed out 1 unquestionable idiotic mistake a JET boat manufacture made.......and look at all the responses and excuses it evoked! LMAO.

How dare I point out an obvious and extremely blatant error???

No one shall ever say anything negative about JET boats! After all, they are the BEST boats ever! In fact, I don’t understand why all boats are not JET boats....fuck it, even sailboats should have an auxiliary JET engine!

All hail the mighty JET and death to anyone who thinks otherwise!

Excuses will always be made, admission of error or defect shall never exist!

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@ClemsonTiger Why are you still here? I understand you used to have a FSH and were one of the first owners. People asked you questions as you were the only one to have one at the time and you helped out. You eventually said it was a POS and dumped it to get a tidewater for fishing. Now you're still here bashing those of us that still like our jetboats and call us lemmings for doing so. Yes in that sense we are lemmings in that most of us are here because we are like minded people that all own and like jetboats but that's why we all came to this forum. Why not go to a tidewater forum and help them out? I'm not on the Larson boat forums bashing them because I switched to a jetboat. We know our boats aren't the best boat in the world bu they serve us well an we are here to help each other out with information, both good and bad and not just here to stir the pot. Do you remember the following post?

"Love my Tidewater, but it has a TON of items I am unsatisfied with and quite frankly Tidewater cut a lot of corners and did some really piss poor work with a seriously lack of detail and quality.
There are Tidewater apologist and other brand name apologist on other boards, but the Yamaha apologists take the cake in my opinion.

Signing off, I am sure to the satisfaction to the Yamaha fun club."

But yet you haven't signed off and stay around and give people dislike ratings.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@subysti I stay here solely to get your panties in a bunch and hear your sob stories about being butt hurt.

Plain and simple buddy.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@ClemsonTiger sorry dude, no bunched up panties and no pain. Just curious why you're so desperate for attention? I'm sure there are other forums you could join and actually be helpful.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This is not cool at all.

Do you have any interest in remaining active on this forum?

@Administrative
That response was in direct response to at least the 2nd time that user asked me the same question.

They continue to ask until they get a response they are looking for, so I responded rediculously in kind!

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@ClemsonTiger sorry dude, no bunched up panties and no pain. Just curious why you're so desperate for attention? I'm sure there are other forums you could join and actually be helpful.
If it makes you feel better and more assured of yourself, you can make whatever claims you want. I’m here for attention, I’m here for xyz. I’m here for whatever reason you want buddy. Just fill in the blank.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That response was in direct response to at least the 2nd time that user asked me the same question.

They continue to ask until they get a response they are looking for, so I responded rediculously in kind!
Personal attacks will not be allowed.

I am fairly certain that you have the record for reported posts.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Personal attacks will not be allowed.
And where was the attack? And is the “rule” applied across the board or only to certain individuals??

I think this thread need to be re-read and the personal attack warning needs to be applied to others.

But it most likely will not.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And where was the attack? And is the “rule” applied across the board or only to certain individuals??

I think this thread need to be re-read and the personal attack warning needs to be applied to others.

But it most likely will not.
You have the record for reported posts. You seem to be the most disagreeable person on this otherwise friendly forum. Please keep the discussion to productive discussion of boats and boating if you wish to continue.

@Administrative

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You have the record for reported posts. You seem to be the most disagreeable person on this otherwise friendly forum. Please keep the discussion to productive discussion of boats and boating if you wish to continue.

@Administrative

Lol, aye aye cappy

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well of course, when the magnifying glass is focused on 1 and the rules are applied or referenced injudiciously...
@ClemsonTiger , please stop trolling. The magnifying glass is on you for good reason. Nobody woke up a said, let's go get him. Ever since you bought your new boat you have been on an expedition to piss everyone off. There are many on here that have changed manufacturers and continue to contribute valuable content. They even point out what they dont like about the jets without going where you choose to go with just about every post. What you are doing is counterproductive and divisive. Please stop.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Well of course, when the magnifying glass is focused on 1 and the rules are applied or referenced injudiciously...
We do our utmost not to be biased. Our apologies if you think we've unjustly focused on you. The reality is we get almost no "Reports" from members complaining about other members behavior - which we are delighted about. Lets try and keep it this way and settle things down please. None of the moderators here like having to "police" behavior....we'd much prefer to have positive, productive contributions....

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@ClemsonTiger , please stop trolling. The magnifying glass is on you for good reason. Nobody woke up a said, let's go get him. Ever since you bought your new boat you have been on an expedition to piss everyone off. There are many on here that have changed manufacturers and continue to contribute valuable content. They even point out what they dont like about the jets without going where you choose to go with just about every post. What you are doing is counterproductive and divisive. Please stop.
Just so it’s (and I am) clear.

No faults of the manufactures can be pointed out.

Nothing other than complimentary remarks in regards to any jet boat manufacture can be posted.

And in general, anything that could be considered negative or cast shadow over jet boat manufactures is restricted?

I think a lot of the recent posters need to get off their high horses. Go back to my original posts regarding this thread.

I commented about the boat and the boat alone. Other members came out of the wood work to refute my opinion (cause clearly I’m not allowed to have one).

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@ClemsonTiger , you need to take a strong look at yourself here. You are the catalyst to almost every disagreement, and you have even baited others. Please stop this behavior. Out of all the moderators here, I have the distinct knowledge of that it is to be banned from a place you call home. We formed Jetboaters with the idea that we wouldn't have to do that if we offered a place where control was in the hands of the membership. Your disregard for the code of conduct, your disregard of warnings and pleads, your constant rebuttal instead of just complying with what you are asked, wI'll not get you anywhere. You now have the attention, and the behind the scene discussion, of all administration, and simply put, no member will be permitted to run roughshod over other members or ignore the code of conduct. You have been asked and warned, multiple times.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just so it’s (and I am) clear.

No faults of the manufactures can be pointed out.

Nothing other than complimentary remarks in regards to any jet boat manufacture can be posted.

And in general, anything that could be considered negative or cast shadow over jet boat manufactures is restricted?

I think a lot of the recent posters need to get off their high horses. Go back to my original posts regarding this thread.

I commented about the boat and the boat alone. Other members came out of the wood work to refute my opinion (cause clearly I’m not allowed to have one).
If this were the only incident I would not even bother posting, but I invite you to search for your own posts and review all that you have been party to. You are wrong about members not being able to express issues with their boats. People do it all the time. @ScarabMike , who I respect greatly, actually expressed his issues at lenght when he had issues. I respect him even more when he posted that the manufacturer was making it right. Others like @swatski expressed their issues and administrators of the site even expressed their support for this valued member. What you are doing is not inline with this. If it were, you would not be "under the magnifying glass." Again, I am simply asking you to stop your antics and respect all of the members.