• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shark attack for bimini jet boaters???!!,

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Made perfect sense to me...

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@biminibrad yall got some shark week love as an island last night.

Was interesting to see the bulls travel off shore and to the end of stream/drop off at certain hours (both tracked) as well as how deep they went I would guess to hunt?

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If the “he” you referenced is the shark I want him as my client against jet boaters.net and Bruce after all the shark has a great reason for biting Bruce, it’s a shark. Poor thing may need dental/Ortho work, not to mention physical and emotional therapy. Then there are the legal fees. Hmmm, a lawyer representing a shark. Is this becoming the norm in the u.s. these days?
Not for "real" sharks... only those who "identify" as sharks, also please do NOT assume the shark's gender. hahaha

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
As for Toothless v Bruce, Trust me, I’m a lawyer. Sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Oh wait, that doesn’t apply too me.

I watched a few shark week shows yesterday. I only find a few topics interesting, like air jaws, but those which focus on bull sharks living in fresh water I pay closer attention to. The reason being that I rarely boat in the ocean so sharks do not concern me. I do boat in the Sacramento River delta which drains into sf Bay and eventually into the Pacific Ocean outside of the Golden Gate Bridge. There are sharks in sf Bay (e.g. last year a video of a great white snacking on a seal inside the golden gate went viral). There have been proposals to divert delta water to Southern California. One of the claims against doing so is that it will increase the percentage of salt and brackish water further north/up river such that more ocean wild life will be able to live further up the delta river network meaning that bull sharks, if any, could move closer to or in the river locations that I boat in.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
As for Toothless v Bruce, Trust me, I’m a lawyer. Sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Oh wait, that doesn’t apply too me.

I watched a few shark week shows yesterday. I only find a few topics interesting, like air jaws, but those which focus on bull sharks living in fresh water I pay closer attention to. The reason being that I rarely boat in the ocean so sharks do not concern me. I do boat in the Sacramento River delta which drains into sf Bay and eventually into the Pacific Ocean outside of the Golden Gate Bridge. There are sharks in sf Bay (e.g. last year a video of a great white snacking on a seal inside the golden gate went viral). There have been proposals to divert delta water to Southern California. One of the claims against doing so is that it will increase the percentage of salt and brackish water further north/up river such that more ocean wild life will be able to live further up the delta river network meaning that bull sharks, if any, could move closer to or in the river locations that I boat in.
You don't want to read too much more about how far up rivers Bull Sharks will travel! (like to Illinois in the Mississppi). They don't need brackish water....

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Back to the original topic the bite is almost healed. The shark was compensated with squid and I was with smiles and laughs. It is all good. We will cut out the real sharks (litigators, solicitors, expert witnesses, etc).

As for bull sharks, who saw the show tracking them feeding along the Bimini Sands beaches at night?

C1BE4483-BEB3-4381-AB63-2095384DE98B.jpeg EF012489-7B24-40CB-A868-40ABD56C8948.jpeg

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Back to the original topic the bite is almost healed. The shark was compensated with squid and I was with smiles and laughs. It is all good. We will cut out the real sharks (litigators, solicitors, expert witnesses, etc).

As for bull sharks, who saw the show tracking them feeding along the Bimini Sands beaches at night?

View attachment 79784 View attachment 79785
Bruce that is what I was talking about. The tag and sharkcam was great. Interesting how the moved deeper though as sun came up.