• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
After working in the blueberry field today we went out to the boat tonight to install the furling genoa foresail, the sun shades over the big portlights and have dinner on the boat for the first time this season. Beautiful glassy evening.

20210517_211700.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@zipper I am going to be In Burlington in August for almost a week on business, not sure how close that it to you. Was thinking about towing the boat and making an 8 day by myself trip.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The sailboat is in a marina at the Burlington waterfront. We live about 30 mins. away.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
At the soccer fields. Resulted in shrieking adults and delighted kids.
View attachment 150461
Bahhh! It's only a garter snake. They are not aggressive unless provoked/chased. Now this little tail shaking milksnake wants a piece of me. I have seen a couple of big 2'-3' long Milksnakes on the farm over the last 30 years. Very aggressive.

Last edited:

poordealguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, that’ll freak everyone out. It’s a non venomous yellow rat snake though. Good pest control. Hope they let him go on his way.
Yes, it decided that the sport of sunning had suddenly become too dangerous and retreated into the bushes. Plenty of garter snakes around but they still cause a stir every time they are spotted.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Someone whose completely oblivious to the current boat market just up and left this classic gem of a project boat on the curb across from our shop. I mean, I'm tempted to take it home and flip it.
20210518_120734-01.jpeg
20210518_120703-01.jpeg
20210518_120632-01.jpeg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Someone whose completely oblivious to the current boat market just up and left this classic gem of a project boat on the curb across from our shop. I mean, I'm tempted to take it home and flip it.
View attachment 150571
View attachment 150572
View attachment 150573
That is a dumpster, a Nautidump 160...not a "classic gem" of a boat. LOL Traffic cone and all. Do you have that on camera, like the guy pissing on your trailer? I like the "hamster wheel", mill water wheel, on your sign.

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a dumpster, a Nautidump 160...not a "classic gem" of a boat. LOL Traffic cone and all. Do you have that on camera, like the guy pissing on your trailer?
The eye sees what it wants to see... 🙈 It might not come thru in the pictures, but the darker accent color is metal flake. It's pretty much the same color scheme as @haknslash's Moomba... The rear deck rails are wood, probably teak. I was going ask your advice on replicating or restoring them. And check it that bitchin 20% tint... DAAAMN! 😎

You know the saying, "Another man's trash is... another man's pile of garbage."

The thoughtfulness of the traffic cone is the perfect irony. Lol!

Pretty sure this was it Monday evening at 10:17pm
Screenshot_20210519-062539_Gallery.jpg
Not exactly a clear shot. It's the only truck and trailer that passes by that night.

I like the "hamster wheel", mill water wheel, on your sign.
Thanks! I thought it brought a little nostalgic vibe to it. It's about time to replace the signage, it's looking pretty faded.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
It has potential. Toss a Yamaha 300 on there and have some fun.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where's @Betik ???

Have you played "Red Rover, Red Rover" at the DMZ yet or are you kick'n it Gangnam style ?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Betik

as I sit here a chuckle to myself watching the video I can't think which one is better,

Having Ajax be the little kid break dancing (is that what they still call it ??) next to betik in the lawn chair
or
Betik getting a bunch of those Southies together, "look, I'm telling you it works, this is proven technology, we'll build a giant horse, then some of us will hide inside, push it to the DMZ as a gift and that night when we're in the north while they're sleeping, we'll sneak out and capture the north"