• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Feel sorry for the poor dude that picked up my Husqvarna off the curb. I hit the base of the fire hydrant with the blade. All the oil drained outta that ducker overnight in the garage.

BK1369

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Finally received my swim up seats took 3 months just missed 4th of July. O well better late then never. View attachment 204031
Ordered mine with our AR220, around July 2022. Boat delivered in October 2022. Swim seats just came in last week (July 2023). Had to assemble and put on the adhesive pads, as well. Hope to use them soon. Question - figured out where to store them on the boat, yet?

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Feel sorry for the poor dude that picked up my Husqvarna off the curb. I hit the base of the fire hydrant with the blade. All the oil drained outta that ducker overnight in the garage.
I would’ve given it a shot. Epoxy or new oil tank and good to go.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
That is a small fork truck, the massive forks that lift the 50' boats are amazing to watch.
Agree. My uncle is a mechanic at Marine Max up in Ohio and they have a fork truck that will pull a 63’ SeaRay without hesitation. Now it’s funny to see a jet ski get dropped on on that same massive fork truck. Looks like a micro machine lol

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Found Off the Road Dead…I actually watched him not make the hill and roll backwards into the ditch. The little red truck that couldn’t has been there for 24 hours now.

B8DD1371-F956-4447-940A-C5D240F5A93A.jpeg
35A5E653-FEA9-4ADD-999D-6C3E85366476.jpeg
C6812B75-D498-45B5-9C3B-2E7C38D2DBAA.jpeg
A6E78407-D846-429E-B6FC-23ACE7D8DC3D.jpeg
8A6DF717-FE16-4295-91DE-346B1021EAB8.jpeg
I have heard this truck struggling to come up Hardscrabble hill all last week. I just happened to see its transmission or clutch fail and motor stall and lose his brakes. Looks like a load of 3/4 minus plant mix driveway stone.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That is a small fork truck, the massive forks that lift the 50' boats are amazing to watch.
I bet, this marina limits boats on the dry stack to 23’ on paper anyway. I’ve seen larger boats in there so I’m trying to get in anyway but the tower being not easily foldable is another issue in that there are fewer tall spots available at any given time.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had to attend an adhesion test of a vapor barrier that was being installed over a concrete deck on this DFW Airport building. When you think of DFW Airport, everyone knows they have crazy safety standards and restrictions. I once did a project out there as a contractor and got shut down because I did not have 2 forms of egress off the building, so I sent the foreman to get a second ladder. Safety guy comes back out and says, that's nice, but the ladders need to be fiberglass not aluminum, so he shut us down again until we got 2 fiberglass ladders out there. So it was to my surprise when I show up to this new construction job and see this hilly billy ladder that we all used to get on and off the building. If you zoom in about half way up you can see an up arrow and down arrow. Freakin amazing. I've never seen anything like it in all my days.

IMG_4879.JPG

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had to attend an adhesion test of a vapor barrier that was being installed over a concrete deck on this DFW Airport building. When you think of DFW Airport, everyone knows they have crazy safety standards and restrictions. I once did a project out there as a contractor and got shut down because I did not have 2 forms of egress off the building, so I sent the foreman to get a second ladder. Safety guy comes back out and says, that's nice, but the ladders need to be fiberglass not aluminum, so he shut us down again until we got 2 fiberglass ladders out there. So it was to my surprise when I show up to this new construction job and see this hilly billy ladder that we all used to get on and off the building. If you zoom in about half way up you can see an up arrow and down arrow. Freakin amazing. I've never seen anything like it in all my days.

View attachment 204986
Wow that’s actually pretty cool. I hate ladders and I would way rather climb that hillbilly ladder than an extension ladder of the same size. Those things are so narrow and sketchy when you get up really high.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Found another roadside goodie. Weber Q2200 with the stand. Had to take an awl and open most of the gas outlets on the burner due to being either rusted closed or plugged with grease. Igniter needs replaced but other than that it’s a $400+ grill for free.
IMG_0621.jpegIMG_0622.jpeg

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Gutters installed today, buried all corrugated pipe so all roof water will be far away from building. Installed my barn star and faux shutters.
Now we can get 3 more palets of sod for the left side. Electricity going in within 2 weeks. Epoxy floor after that
20230725_190643.jpg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A juvenile eagle, and an adult. Takes about five years for their head to become completely white. This one is probably between one and two years old. Those claws are crazy.

View attachment 204995

View attachment 204996
I have neighbors that are "old-man-certain", and to get them to believe that the juveniles near us with that coloration AREN'T "golden eagles", I would have to show them 24/7/365 video for verification, and then they still might doubt me smh🤦‍♂️🙄

These are the same guys who say our Great Horned Owls are "Screech Owls" because "didn't you hear them screeching?" I downloaded the Merlin app, ran it, and they STILL won't believe me! Our purple Martin colonies are nightly dinner runs for the owls, but I can't be believed because these guys are 20 years older than me. Oy vey

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have neighbors that are "old-man-certain", and to get them to believe that the juveniles near us with that coloration AREN'T "golden eagles", I would have to show them 24/7/365 video for verification, and then they still might doubt me smh🤦‍♂️🙄

These are the same guys who say our Great Horned Owls are "Screech Owls" because "didn't you hear them screeching?" I downloaded the Merlin app, ran it, and they STILL won't believe me! Our purple Martin colonies are nightly dinner runs for the owls, but I can't be believed because these guys are 20 years older than me. Oy vey
yup, all those people who have rescued, raised, studied, repopulated the bald eagles when they were endangered, documented them for years and years with that magical technology called "pictures"...what the hell do they know.

I read one explanation that was pretty easy to remember...if they're living near water, looking at it like they want to catch a fish...or, if they're holding a fish...it's a bald eagle and not a golden.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
It is..
IMG_3671.jpeg

drewkaree