• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

stator housing order canceled

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
my stator housing order from over a year ago just got canceled and refunded the date has been pushing out the whole time...

good thing I snagged a set of aftermarket ones for the spare pile...

99999-04430-00 - DUCT, IMPELLER SET - Replacement part for 6B6-51315-01-00

Who was the order with ??

boats.net (they're part of a parent parts company)

boats.net (they're part of a parent parts company)

I see… I think all these parts places are owned by the same company. In my experience the place said the parts were I stock, they knew they weren’t, took my money and rode on that money until I requested a refund.

Im glad you were able to secure the parts elsewhere!

yeah its just a spare spare set anyway... they were half the price of the aftermarket castings...

Always good to have spares…. I bought a spare set of wear rings and I have a couple sets of impellers….

Mostly because I don't want to equipment down or if I make a custom part I always make spares like in this case customized pump stator housings ... comes from years of racing motorcycles... ya spend all that money to be there chasin beer money and a one off or a $5 part ends your weekend...

Mostly because I don't want to equipment down or if I make a custom part I always make spares like in this case customized pump stator housings ... comes from years of racing motorcycles... ya spend all that money to be there chasin beer money and a one off or a $5 part ends your weekend...

I hear ya! I raced desert for many years, did the National Hare and Hound series and drove to races that were a two day drive.. I always replaced parts before they were totally worn out and those worn but serviceable parts went into the spares box for emergency repairs. After many years I finally realized my dream of having two identical bikes..,if one needed service or parts I’d jump on the other one.

Back