• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SOLD T-Shirts, Polos, Tank tops, Hats and totes can be ORDERED NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckbig

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'd love to have a few jetboaters.net long sleeve T in cool dry material. Maybe even the spf material and a few regular cotton Ts. Is this something I just call and order? Is anyone else interested in the same? 2XLTs as I'm tall and chubby (let's be honest, I'm fat... quite fat.)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'd love to have a few jetboaters.net long sleeve T in cool dry material. Maybe even the spf material and a few regular cotton Ts. Is this something I just call and order? Is anyone else interested in the same? 2XLTs as I'm tall and chubby (let's be honest, I'm fat... quite fat.)
Yes, you can just call them to order them. At some point (hopefully not too soon-but not going to give a timeframe yet as its at the planning stage) we will have them up in a "store front" to make ordering easier.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
At some point (hopefully not too soon-but not going to give a timeframe yet as its at the planning stage) we will have them up in a "store front" to make ordering easier.
Wait, I remember last time a jet boat forum operator spent a year setting up a store!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wait, I remember last time a jet boat forum operator spent a year setting up a store!
FUNNY!!!! But not setting up a store front for this place! It will be a sub-section of Islandjay.com, just to make ordering a little easier.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
FUNNY!!!! But not setting up a store front for this place! It will be a sub-section of Islandjay.com, just to make ordering a little easier.
Just so everyone knows I was making an inside joke with @Julian. It will be great to have easy ordering of the forum shirts, hats, etc. But I do believe @Island Jay should make an appearance in Bimini or he is going to lose his island cred.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just so everyone knows I was making an inside joke with @Julian. It will be great to have easy ordering of the forum shirts, hats, etc. But I do believe @Island Jay should make an appearance in Bimini or he is going to lose his island cred.
That's awesome news - the ChargerGuy is back! Right?

--

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Gofish206

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can I get this emblem embroidered on a richardson 112 snap back cap. I have a big head and like the fit of this specific cap.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Any update on getting the “regular” JB.net logo shirts on IslandJay site? @Julian @Island Jay

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Can’t wait. :) I was just browsing the site (looking at Shelbyville shirts) and made me think of it.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Any update on getting the “regular” JB.net logo shirts on IslandJay site? @Julian @Island Jay
Looking for a couple Ts with basic Jetboater.net logo and maybe a couple of the fancy Quikdry, or whatever they’re called. Don’t see them on @Island Jay store yet.

Also, are the JB.net footballs still available somewhere?

Do we have hi-res logos available if I wanted to print on other stuff? Happy to promise not to use for commercial gain.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looking for a couple Ts with basic Jetboater.net logo and maybe a couple of the fancy Quikdry, or whatever they’re called. Don’t see them on @Island Jay store yet.

Also, are the JB.net footballs still available somewhere?

Do we have hi-res logos available if I wanted to print on other stuff? Happy to promise not to use for commercial gain.
Unfortunately for us (good for them), IslandJay.com's business has taken off! @Island Jay do you know when/if the basic Jetboaters shirts will make it up on the site?

@Island Jay you need to make an "I'm the First Mate" shirt like the I'm the Cabana Boy shirts....

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes, being worked on as we speak. Hoping to post something, soon. Thanks!

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are working on some new designs at Island Jay that would interest the Jet Boaters group. These are rough drafts. Some complex, some simple. Let me know your thoughts and I am open to suggestions.
These would go on tees, hoodies, tanks, and stickers.

Thanks!
Jason

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are working on some new designs at Island Jay that would interest the Jet Boaters group. These are rough drafts. Some complex, some simple. Let me know your thoughts and I am open to suggestions.
These would go on tees, hoodies, tanks, and stickers.

Thanks!
Jason

Very nice! Love the graphics.

--

Status
Not open for further replies.