• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@haknslash with credible information being provided in this thread you have no reason to continue arguing beyond wanting to perpetrate harmful disinformation.
You feel the need to misrepresent members and twist their words, You lose credibility with every response like this. Perhaps its time to step down. Could this be the beginning of the end for this site.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@haknslash with credible information being provided in this thread you have no reason to continue arguing beyond wanting to perpetrate harmful disinformation.
Huh? What harmful disinformation am I perpetuating? Maybe you got me confused with someone else.

This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about though in terms of attitude and constantly trying to twist things against people on here. Sounds like another forum I know of. Don’t devolve into that.

@Dean P why do you feel the need to brigade bomb dislike everyone’s posts?

Last edited:

Acard7

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
28F67CB6-91EC-4F4F-9A4D-FFCD6D5C7EEE.gif
*Tries to ease the tension* lol

I’d like to make a motion to lock this thread (if possible, just a thought), there’s plenty of information in it now that anything else added is pretty much repeated. Everyone has had plenty of time and pages to say their peace. Anyone else that reads this thread will pick up information that suits their opinions, values, experiences, etc. I love this forum and I don’t want to see long time members bickering at each other. Let’s let bygones be bygones, move on from this thread, and be helpful in other threads.

Even my wife says I’ve been spending way too much time on the jet boat forum partly due to all the notifications in this thread 😂😂

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Scrolling to the top and clicking unwatch seems like a perfect solution for those who have lost interest or want to spread disinformation.

4589ABC9-C220-4525-AD8B-F621A8600162.jpeg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
View attachment 162570
*Tries to ease the tension* lol

I’d like to make a motion to lock this thread (if possible, just a thought), there’s plenty of information in it now that anything else added is pretty much repeated. Everyone has had plenty of time and pages to say their peace. Anyone else that reads this thread will pick up information that suits their opinions, values, experiences, etc. I love this forum and I don’t want to see long time members bickering at each other. Let’s let bygones be bygones, move on from this thread, and be helpful in other threads.

Even my wife says I’ve been spending way too much time on the jet boat forum partly due to all the notifications in this thread 😂😂
So turn off notifications. Let me know if you need help with that.

This pandemic is unfortunately far from over. I'm still learning a lot from this thread.

In regards to the OPs question....I'll be very interested to hear about how people react to booster shots. If there are different reactions if you switch brands. I want Moderna next.....had J&J first (it was first available appointment) and now would like one of the MRNA type.

I've also learned a bunch about treatment. My brother's manager's wife is on a vent and needs lung transplant...but she's too unstable at this point (not to mention there are no lungs available). Highly likely she'll die before they can do a transplant. Very sad.

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I agree on the bygones be bygones. Me hit the kill switch I’m not considering it at this point. I do like to cross reference all the links posted and data.

Acard7

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So turn off notifications. Let me know if you need help with that.

This pandemic is unfortunately far from over. I'm still learning a lot from this thread.
Easy bud, I’m not a complete retard, I know how to stop the notifications.

The hostility in this thread is a bad look, I think most would agree with that. The OP could care less about this thread anymore, it makes sense to start a new thread. Maybe you can start it and title it “New and Old Treatments for COVID-19” and another labeled “Booster Shot Experiences.” Let me know if you need help with that. 😉

I agree that I too have learned a ton from this thread, but it gets off the rails far too often and stays there.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
haknslash, so this is what the site has come to.... when we dont agree with someone we are providing disinformation and should unsubscribe from the thread.

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
haknslash, so this is what the site has come to.... when we dont agree with someone we are providing disinformation and should unsubscribe from the thread.
I can help with this.

Information----Anything that Julian and Bruce agree with.

Misinformation----Anything that Julian and Bruce disagree with.

You know it, I know it, they know it, and so does everyone else.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It’s sad. As the OP, I have officially hit the “unwatch” button on this thread.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Apparently my aunt in Florida of all places already received her 3rd booster shot last week and isn’t having any issues.
She has immune system problems so I guess they must already doing it for people like that. I was surprised to hear it.

Tgen2013

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just like Twitter, Facebook, and any other social media,....their so called policies that govern what is said and not said are distinctly BIASED. Period.

The bias one here is what ever said administrators happen to agree with or not. We have already seen this in action. Every knuckle head thinks they are fair minded,...but in fact they are biased. That is human nature. This world now ( In general),is defacto lefty, progressive, and hypocritical.

Now what are facts are argued about, and big uncle's hand comes down, erases, bans, censors. Its ridiculous.

CycoRyder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Boat Length
you're being lied to.. there is no vaccine.. its an inhibitor.. not a vaccine.. that's why many are still pushing for masks for those that have taken the inhibitor.. if you had gotten a vaccine there is absolutely no way you would need to wear a mask because there is no way that you would spread it.. wake up people.. stay free America!!

a vaccine prevents one from getting the virus and therefore you do not spread it.. an inhibitor simply reduces the virus' affect / impact of severity.. do not believe the hype.. there is no vaccine yet.. stay free America!!

Tgen2013

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Talk about ignorant, biased and hypocritical.......................................

A former President of these United States cant post on Twitter,...................but the TALIBAN can !!!! OMFG..............But we're not biased. What a joke.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Apparently my aunt in Florida of all places already received her 3rd booster shot last week and isn’t having any issues.
She has immune system problems so I guess they must already doing it for people like that. I was surprised to hear it.
My mother, who lives in the Villages, told me the same thing last week that folks were beginning to get the 3rd vaccine. To the best of my knowledge, however, a booster has not yet been approved by the FDA nor recommended by the CDC. IMHO, it's too early to get a booster, but some folks seem to be fixated on getting one within 8 months of their original vaccine.

Jim

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
you're being lied to.. there is no vaccine.. its an inhibitor.. not a vaccine.. that's why many are still pushing for masks for those that have taken the inhibitor.. if you had gotten a vaccine there is absolutely no way you would need to wear a mask because there is no way that you would spread it.. wake up people.. stay free America!!

a vaccine prevents one from getting the virus and therefore you do not spread it.. an inhibitor simply reduces the virus' affect / impact of severity.. do not believe the hype.. there is no vaccine yet.. stay free America!!
Respectfully, saying there is no vaccine simply is not true. They most definitely are vaccines. Please understand that there is no vaccine that is 100% effective at preventing a disease. Effectiveness, over time, can also be a challenge due to mutation (variants) of the original virus.

Jim

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I can help with this.

Information----Anything that Julian and Bruce agree with.

Misinformation----Anything that Julian and Bruce disagree with.

You know it, I know it, they know it, and so does everyone else.
Well there you have it. Its Brian all over again, next up bans.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@crazy4life, @Evil Sports, how does making up lies about our forum administration make anything better?

You have a free playground provided for by our administration team. Please respect that. If you want to post politics or disinformation please do so elsewhere.

As for the medical heroes who are continually posting helpful information while working to save lives, you will always have a place on this forum and the respect of the administrators.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
You are more disillutioned than I had hoped.
And for my last lie and disinformation:artist: You were great at running a Jetboat site, please return to doing that.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Let's get back on track. Ignore trolling and provide info. I'll be getting my 3d shot next week most likely. Pfizer first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.