• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Trace's 2014 Wakesurf Build

IMG_20140628_200348_120.jpg IMG_20140628_200455_281.jpg IMG_20140628_200339_631.jpg IMG_20140628_193306_444.jpg

Come on! Let's see pics of the boat and that Convex transom.

Ok - that was quick!
Super sharp looking boat! Good luck with her!
Thanks.

Thanks everybody, we are just stupid happy with it. We have some items included in the deal that we haven't got yet, like clamping board racks, poseidon mat. Currently just has surf ballast, pro bags for the front are on the way.

Great wave!
So - how's it handle? Slow speed maneuvering, high speed, on plane, rough water chop? How about the way it reverses to the right?

Wave is not photoshoped!!! Stock Tige wave baby. If anyone is looking for a deal on a Tige hit me up ;):). Also if you ask Trace, he will tell you never to visit me on norris, or you might leave with something in tow :smug:

Wave is not photoshoped!!! Stock Tige wave baby. If anyone is looking for a deal on a Tige hit me up ;):). Also if you ask Trace, he will tell you never to visit me on norris, or you might leave with something in tow :smug:

If you were closer I'd have interest in that...those pics have me drooling!!!

Carfanatic If the payment was only below 300 a month !!!

@CarFanatic I gather you sell boats? (Tige in particular?)

@trace That is an amazing wave! Also, is that a Tige windshield mounted mirror, or can I get that after market? I want one of those!

Julian, sort of, I have a relationship set up with my dealer, that I help him sell boats.

Also you can get the mirrors, they aren't cheap. PTMEdge is the company. You can order them

it can be with a big down payment :D
Lol yea I'm just a dumb carpenter , that's not going to happen endless I sell all my other toys , but I like my toys :)

Lol yea I'm just a dumb carpenter , that's not going to happen endless I sell all my other toys , but I like my toys :)

dont sell yourself short! You got those toys some how!

There's always the r20!!

Last edited:
Every time I see Christy she gets better and better. All you guys are getting better and better and I seem to be stuck in mediocrity. So jealous.

Julian, sort of, I have a relationship set up with my dealer, that I help him sell boats.

Also you can get the mirrors, they aren't cheap. PTMEdge is the company. You can order them

Julian, I just noticed that Mirror too. It's the same my boat.
You should be able to Clamp on the Yamaha just fine.
It definatly makes keeping your eyes ahead much easier , while monitoring the Rider...

mirror is not cheap, but once you use it, it is amazing clarity and field of view, and stores so easily.

Back