• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Video of Yamaha 275 Stern swim up seats

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
...or these go for $25

6824D97D-B2B1-47C4-8E93-40916C6BE156.jpeg

The seat is waterproof, textured and has hand grips. If I make a bracket I’ll have to get it patented as an industry first stern mounted ADA compliant personal showering system.

Last edited:

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This could work as a receiver if someone wants to make a bracket out of 8020

F3A1B442-B961-47CF-9112-58CD39F3400C.jpeg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I cant wait to see the vagina/cavity warning sticker on those seats. 😂😂😂

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Whatever it's made of, it better float. At least the seat part should be able to float the entire thing.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I like the idea but I would have hoped they auto retract instead of just slide in a bracket. People are going to lose them if they don't float.

Kind of reminds me of I think it's high end sea rays that have a swim platform section to smoothly flips and folds down into the water to make for easy boarding (or sitting).

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think with the drop down platform you cannot sit toward the swim platform.

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I would almost think those wide butt bicycle seats with down tube bent would be an easy start.. with people in the water there has to be less weight/stress then if this was on dry land...

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I like the idea but I would have hoped they auto retract instead of just slide in a bracket. People are going to lose them if they don't float.

Kind of reminds me of I think it's high end sea rays that have a swim platform section to smoothly flips and folds down into the water to make for easy boarding (or sitting).

Not sure about Sea Ray, but Cobalt has that for sure. @Andy S 's has it and it is sexy.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can you even get your hand in there to through bolt it? I would definitely want to put a stainless or aluminum plate on the inside

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Can you even get your hand in there to through bolt it? I would definitely want to put a stainless or aluminum plate on the inside
I don’t know how or if you could acces that area on the newer boats. But I think they would be perfect (and easy) to add to my old style swim platform.

48093F1B-E1A1-4AA3-812A-A41DBC5CE95C.jpeg

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Several playground equipment seats I can think of that would be easily adaptable to use. like a Seesaw seat. Lowe’s sells bits and pieces of playground stuff, bet they may even have a seat that might work.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ooo! I didn’t realize that was the seat as well! I thought it was a different attachment!
Someone had their thinkin’ caps on!

It flips over into a table too. Now that was well thought out. If the leg/arm whatever you want to call it is completely sealed or that seat is faomed up on the inside it may just displace enough water to be a bit boyant.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
It flips over into a table too. Now that was well thought out. If the leg/arm whatever you want to call it is completely sealed or that seat is faomed up on the inside it may just displace enough water to be a bit boyant.
I detect another pool noodle mod in our future! :winkingthumbsup"

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don't know what took me so long to think of it but with a kegerator on board and adding swim up seats I should figure out a way to T off another tap at the back of the boat for a true swim up bar. Now where to put it where it won't be a hazard and I can reach from the water? Perhaps no good place but it would be super cool.