• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What ANNOYS you? Pet peeves and annoyances?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Glassman Not sure what isle you were on, but if it was the "feminine" products isle, better to just pass on the left and move on!!!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bluetooth talkers.
Liers
Thieves
Those stupid people that drive 15 mph under the speed limit on single lane roads to only speed up when you get to a place to pass them..then slow back down..
People that think there preferences are more important than my rights.
Rude people.

bigwoo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When you are in restaurant and somebody thinks it great to blow their nose . And it can sound pretty nasty .

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
When you are in restaurant and somebody thinks it great to blow their nose . And it can sound pretty nasty .
And you live in allergy central! If I made my daughter go to the bathroom to blow her nose at a restaurant we'd never leave....and since moving here I seem to be developing allergies....

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And you live in allergy central! If I made my daughter go to the bathroom to blow her nose at a restaurant we'd never leave....and since moving here I seem to be developing allergies....
@Julian Do you have UV lights in your HVAC air handlers?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nothing to pollen but a lot of people are very sensitive to mold spores. It's worth the $400 per unit. You can find them online for self install. I have the blue tube fresh-aire line.

http://www.freshaireuv.com/

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
  1. People who book conference calls and don't put spaces or dashes in the participant code to break it up.
  2. Jet skiers who follow you while you have tubers/skiers etc out and come too close jumping your wake
  3. Jet skiers who come up from behind you and cut in front of you (within 50') while you are doing 30mph! This happened on Saturday--I laid on the horn, they just kept crossing! (had a passenger on board too....if she'd fallen off....would have been bad)

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
People who pump their gas ......THEN leave their car in front of the pump walk inside and have a sandwich made.....OMG...MOVE YOUR DAMN CAR!!! smh

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Inviting friends to go boating @ 10:00 and they say "ok, we'll be there around 2:00. I'll just call you to come pick us up." ???? I have determined that the best friends to go boating with are the ones with boats!

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
People who pump their gas ......THEN leave their car in front of the pump walk inside and have a sandwich made.....OMG...MOVE YOUR DAMN CAR!!! smh
On my move from KS to FL I did this 3 times at gas stations... I was pulling my camper and pulled beside the vehicles and turned my truck in front of theirs so I could fill up.
Can't really tell but I'm standing next to my truck getting gas when I took this photo. This guy realized he should have moved and patiently waited for me to fill up and move to a parking spot. Another car I did this to was a little Honda Fit, that guy was pissed! Got in his car and drove between the pumps pushing the trash can out of his way with the side of his car. The third one I got the camper so close to their car the passengers had to wait till I moved before they could get in.image.jpg

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This happened to me on the way back from Shelbyville. Had to wait to get to the diesel pump, old lady filling up, then a guy in a truck pulled in behind her and took the diesel pump, so I waited. He finished (paid at pump) and goes inside for 10 minutes!!!!!!!!! Comes out with a big bag of chips in his hands and takes his sweet time.....

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
1- people who don't put their phone on mute causing con call echo's
2- people who chew w/ their mouth open (you know who you are!!!!) and smack their lips
3- conversations about religion, I live in Utah.

this is a start.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This happened to me on the way back from Shelbyville. Had to wait to get to the diesel pump, old lady filling up, then a guy in a truck pulled in behind her and took the diesel pump, so I waited. He finished (paid at pump) and goes inside for 10 minutes!!!!!!!!! Comes out with a big bag of chips in his hands and takes his sweet time.....
D' Bag <-----needs for license plate!! LOL

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
On my move from KS to FL I did this 3 times at gas stations... I was pulling my camper and pulled beside the vehicles and turned my truck in front of theirs so I could fill up.
Can't really tell but I'm standing next to my truck getting gas when I took this photo. This guy realized he should have moved and patiently waited for me to fill up and move to a parking spot. Another car I did this to was a little Honda Fit, that guy was pissed! Got in his car and drove between the pumps pushing the trash can out of his way with the side of his car. The third one I got the camper so close to their car the passengers had to wait till I moved before they could get in.View attachment 10101
Nice! LMAO

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Peeve - People who pull to ramp to launch or take out and are not prepared. I understand if the person is new, that was me once, but I hate making people wait. Don't put your plug in (unless you forgot), don't put your Bimini up and don't fill your cooler on the ramp. Just sayin...... :mad:

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
People that pass a car waiting to turn left on the shoulder.
People that put both bags in the overhead.
People that piss all over the toilet in the stall rather than standing in line for the urinals.
I agree with 2nd and 3rd but passing and/or driving on the shoulder of a 2 lane road in Texas is legal and preferred and some situations, one of them to pass a car turning left. The shoulder wouldnt be the dirt part but paved like the rest of the road albeit perhaps narrower than a lane.

§545.058 - DRIVING ON IMPROVED SHOULDER
(a) An operator may drive on an improved shoulder to the right of the main traveled portion of a roadway if that operation is necessary and may be done safely, but only:
(1) to stop, stand, or park;
(2) to accelerate before entering the main traveled lane of traffic;
(3) to decelerate before making a right turn;
(4) to pass another vehicle that is slowing or stopped on the main traveled portion of the highway, disabled, or preparing to make a left turn;
(5) to allow another vehicle traveling faster to pass;
(6) as permitted or required by an official traffic control device; or
(7) to avoid a collision

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
1. The "other" site.
2. Being kicked off the other site for trying to supply a member with information that may better allow him to sell his boat.
3. Having to pussy foot around trying to give a fellow jetboater direction to the promised land.... Jetboaters.net

That's what annoys me today!