• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you watching on TV? Favorite Shows? <name the service used>

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I agree season 2 is not as good as the first season. IMO it is due to the story line and the script I think they are both weak. That said I still enjoy it.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Law and Order: Organized Crime

Got tired of law and order in the past because it became too predictable. Jumped back in with organized crime and it’s pretty good.

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Claire and I tend to prefer shows that are less serious or at least have some humor in them. So lately we have been watching the Australian series of Fisk. It is funny and off beat about a female probate lawyer. Another good series in our opinion is Extrodinary Attorney Woo. She is autistic lawyer who is brilliant however has her challenges both in and out of the court room.

jthackman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
we also enjoyed fisk....off-beat and funny is right

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you're into Narco shows, Griselda on Netflix was a fantastic limited series. Also Netflix just dropped a NASCAR show in the spirit of Drive to Survive, only 2 eps in, but so far well done.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I caught the True Detective on HBO and didn’t realize this was a series. So I went and found Season 1. The one with Woody Harelson and Mathew McConaughy. Holy shit what a great show.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will most likely get judged for this one, I should preface by stating my wife runs a mental health facility. We started watching Love on the Spectrum. Very interesting show.

jeffrt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My wife is a teacher, and loves that show. I've seen a bit with her, and it is interesting for sure.

I will most likely get judged for this one, I should preface by stating my wife runs a mental health facility. We started watching Love on the Spectrum. Very interesting show.

jeffrt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone check out the new NASCAR show on Netflix yet? I really enjoyed it. Only 5 episodes though. Hoping they do some more!

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife is a teacher, and loves that show. I've seen a bit with her, and it is interesting for sure.
It is for sure, really has been opening my eyes up... have to admit was really hesitant at first thought it was going to be more parody. Thankfully its not. Well thought out and the individuals are shown in a very good way.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I caught the True Detective on HBO and didn’t realize this was a series. So I went and found Season 1. The one with Woody Harelson and Mathew McConaughy. Holy shit what a great show.
Matthew McConaughy’s character may be my all-time favorite - a masterful performance.

Seasons 2 and 3 were pretty darn good as well and the reviews from season 4 are excellent so far.

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
HULU now has Freelance with John Cena in the lead. Will it win an academy award no especially if you read the experts. IMO it is not sophisticated enough for them. However IMO it is fun, has plenty of action and even comedy. If you just want to relax not a bad movie to watch. Oh yes the plot has been around before but then again movie plots have not been.

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Matthew McConaughy’s character may be my all-time favorite - a masterful performance.

Seasons 2 and 3 were pretty darn good as well and the reviews from season 4 are excellent so far.
Season four is great so far.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
All of these are good.

293A7F39-917C-4669-B56E-77B6494C2E8F.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Unfortunately they are not in English and must be watched using CC. Or at least I have not found any to be in English
This is very true, but I don’t mind reading subtitles… I think they are very well done, and the stories are good. All steeped in ancient Chinese culture.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This is very true, but I don’t mind reading subtitles… I think they are very well done, and the stories are good. All steeped in ancient Chinese culture.
My wife is hooked on K-dramas and we also watch some of the ancient Chinese dramas as well. I gotta admit some of the them are pretty good. It was somewhat of a hassle to read the subtitles for the first or second series we watched, but is almost second nature now. Heck, we even use the subtitles on some of the English shows when there are accents.

Another show that I recently enjoyed was Altered Carbon, a 2018/19 sci-fi drama on Netflix. Interesting storyline in that In the future, human minds are digitized and downloaded from body to body. A little bit weird concept for the first couple of episodes, but then it seems normal. Nice that the two seasons have separate, but connected storylines.

Jim

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My wife is hooked on K-dramas and we also watch some of the ancient Chinese dramas as well. I gotta admit some of the them are pretty good. It was somewhat of a hassle to read the subtitles for the first or second series we watched, but is almost second nature now. Heck, we even use the subtitles on some of the English shows when there are accents.

Another show that I recently enjoyed was Altered Carbon, a 2018/19 sci-fi drama on Netflix. Interesting storyline in that In the future, human minds are digitized and downloaded from body to body. A little bit weird concept for the first couple of episodes, but then it seems normal. Nice that the two seasons have separate, but connected storylines.

Jim
I could definitely use a new sleeve in a few more years. the books are great if you haven't read them.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just rewatched Halo. New season coming on the 8th.