• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wired Remote for Factory Radio?

Yoda715

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Last edited:

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I added two using a Y cable.
Hi...so you were able to successfully connect 2 Marc100 remotes to a marine audio MA200 stereo? Both work at the same time? You used that Polk audio Y-splitter?

Thanks,
Gerald

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So is there a definitive answer on whether or not the MA200 stereo can run 2 Marc100 remotes at the same time? What is the part # of the Y-splitter used of this works?

Thanks

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@YamaNoob

Just placed the order for another Y-Cable.

Wife and I have decided to install the second remote. If I can rework the Y-Cable, and the stereo accepts it great. If not we'll just plug/unplug the remote we need when we need it.

I'll keep you posted on progress.
Hi again....were you able to find or make a splitter to connect the 2 Marc100 remotes? Also, how did you attach the remote on the swim platform? I don't have any type of bracket for the Marc100 I found. Can you send a pic of how you attached it.

Thanks....YamaN00b

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally found marc100 wired remotes for the MA200 stock radio on my 2017 AR190!!! I was skeptical, but I purchased 2 anyway. They arrived yesterday and they are legit. Paid $35 each. I hooked one up today and it works. I just have to figure how to mount it. It did not come with any mounting hardware like the Sony I tried.

Andrepiedra

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The 242 Xe has the polk PA4A head unit with the controller /remote mounted in the rear the salt water destroys the knob so it was relocated and the polk y cable and MARC200 were used

The MARC200 plug is a male pin out

y cable Amazon.com: Polk Audio PRCYC1 Polk Remote Control Y Cable: Automotive

hole cut on port cabin interior watch for the wire loom

View attachment 102026

new warranty replacement controller / remote relocated to the port cabin area

View attachment 102027

Old hole backed with plywood sealed with silicone and table mount used to cover the old hole new MARC200 remote installed the push button remote that was factory installeled on the previous 2005 was still working after 15 years of salt water pounding it .

View attachment 102028
Hi! I;m another victim of a damaged PA4A. Does the MARC200 work with the conex system? Its just plug n play? Plaug n play besides of the different hole sizes?

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yes I installed 2 of them. You still need the controller

Andrepiedra

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes I installed 2 of them. You still need the controller
Thanks! My controller works, its just the rear remote thats damaged. I'll buy the MAR200 and cable asap! Thanks!