• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Write A JetBoatPilot Product Review & You Could Win $250

I wrote a few today for things I've bought. Could've done another but couldn't find the Tru-Lock 2 on the site. @JetBoatPilot are you no longer selling this product?

@CFD3Captain no we discontinued it about a year and a half ago. Thanks for the comments!

WoW! Didn't know that. Just not needed any more or no one cared enough to purchase? LOL

Appears that they are Not needed since Yamaha changed the lower halves in late 2012.

Was surprise to see no one ever review the
TWO COLOR SeaDek Cockpit Kit For 2015-Current Yamaha 240/242

Not no more [flag]

@JetBoatPilot Got a couple in before the deadline! I'll add some more when I have a little more time...always happy to help push your products and service, wish more businesses were as responsive and customer friendly as you!

Hey guys, only a couple of hours left to get in on this. Login on our website and leave a comment on any product that you've used and your name will be entered into the drawing. We will draw tomorrow and the winner will be announced here and on our Facebook Instagram and Twitter feeds.

Holy Crap, I just watched the video on jetboatpilot facebook and unless someone else has my name too, I won.

Um, don't think you can say that any longer... :) Nicely done.

@JetBoatPilot Did you announce that on Instagram? I'm thinking I don't subscribe to your feed if you have more than one....

Dang it! Been out of town on Spring Break and missed out on this. :banghead:

It's not too late! You can still leave a review for something! Which provides you most of the benefit: a plus to @JetBoatPilot !

True, you may still not win. But really, what were the odds of that. I mean, I didn't win. :) You still got to support a board member.

@Murf'n'surf I announced on Facebook with a video. I may not have posted the video here. I wish there was software that let me post to all of my social feeds and the forum at the same time.

Back