• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamaha Boats continue to reign supreme in the 19-foot, 21-foot and 24-foot family fun runabout boat

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
YAMAHA BOATS ARE #1 SELLERS IN 19-FOOT, 21-FOOT AND 24-FOOT CLASSES – YAMAHA BOATS CONTINUE TO OUTSELL STERN DRIVE COMPETITORS
Entering the busy selling months of 2014, Yamaha Boats continue to reign supreme in the 19-foot, 21-foot and 24-foot family fun runabout boat segments, outselling the stern drive competition in some cases by a factor of more than three to one. Yamaha also remains the #1 brand in the entire 16- to 25-foot family fun runabout boat market, according to the most recent full state registration data from InfoLink.

“We established key innovations early on in our boat business, including our industry leading jet propulsion system and award winning integrated swim platform, and now those innovations have become the gold standard in family boating,” said Bryan Seti, general manager of Yamaha’s Watercraft Business.

“At the same time, we’ve continued to offer our Total Package of amenities where every boat comes full loaded, and we’ve maintained price points well below competitive boats,” continued Seti. “These key differentiators, combined with legendary Yamaha Motor reliability and our expert craftsman who assemble each boat in Vonore, TN are how we will continue to expand and build upon this leadership position.”

http://www.yamahaboats.com/news/yam...-foot-classes-–-yamaha-boats-continue-outsell

I definitely see more and more of our boats on the water.

It's funny...but I almost never see Yamahas on the water here. I've seen maybe 3 in the 3 years I've had my boat. Could be the absolutely lousy dealer network in CA.

3 years ago a Yamaha sighting was rare. Now we see them all over our area.

I will see 3-5 a day at any given lake I go to.

I saw the bit on expert craftsmanship and immediately thought about all the holes they had to drill for my swim deck speakers. :)

Yep, see them all the time!!

I've seen only 2 other here in NJ...

Not sure where your boating down there in Tuckerton... But head north up to Tices Shoal, and you will see a dozen on any given saturday.

They have been the leader by far for years and years in their category. Some years more than all the other competitors combined.

It's funny...but I almost never see Yamahas on the water here. I've seen maybe 3 in the 3 years I've had my boat. Could be the absolutely lousy dealer network in CA.
Didn't Yamaha have issues with the Kalifornia emissions laws and couldn't sell them there? Or am I inhaling too much exhaust?

I want to see how many categories there are ...seems like a rather tightly defined category...

It's pretty lonely being a Yamaha driver in Canada.

I've been seeing more each year on the road and on the lakes that I travel to.

I see them constantly down here. On the water, on the road. Everywhere. I don't find the statistics surprising at all.

Now, let's see if they can maintain it as some other decent jet options come on line...

Excellent observations.
We don't even have a dealer within 125 miles of Lake Oconee, but we continue to see more and more Yamahas every week.
The new ones must be customers of wonderful Wedowee Marine, in Wedowee, AL, on Lake Wedowee, straight west on I-20.
Hey !!!!! Happy 4th of July to everyone coming up !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Back