• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

⚓ ⛴ Happy 8th Anniversary Jetboaters.net! ⚓ ⛴

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We've come a long way in the last 8 years! Thank you to all the staff and members that make this place a fun and informative place on the internet!

The last year has brought us:
  • We are up to 32,250 members from 25, 422 members a year ago! We have thousands more non-members that come to the site for information but don't join (that's ok). As you can see from active member statistics, usage continues to climb year over year, although last year with Covid people clearly were sitting at home on the internet more! LOL Still nice growth trends continue and members continue to gain new insights about all sorts of topics!
  • I am contemplating kicking off a photo competition. If anyone is interested in helping let me know. Hoping we can get some prizes from our vendors.
1644935316510.png

• We continue to hold staff meetings and discuss new things we can do for our members.
  • Gatherings obviously took a beating this year due to Covid. There was a small group that went to Bimini, but many gatherings didn't happen.
  • Don't forget that we introduced a new Dark Style last in 2020 for those that prefer a darker look for the forum.
  • We keep adding things by request - this year we added the ability to ignore a thread.

Please keep your suggestions coming as it is our goal to be responsive to your requests (as we can). This site is for you-our members! Do us and other jetboaters a favor, and when you see posts seeking help on other platforms, find their answer here, and post up a link for them when you can! That will both help people, and continue to keep this place relevant and up to date with the lastest.

Thank you all! And may 2022 be a better year all around!

The Admin Team - @Julian , @Bruce , @Murf'n'surf , @txav8r, @OperationROL ,@0627Devildog , @Scottintexas , @Luc Lafreniere

Thanks y‘all for this site… since I was new to boating and the Yamaha jet boats in July of 20 when I joined this site was very helpful in learning the ins and outs of these boats.

Awesome,
This site prepared me for the purchase of my JetBoat. Even coming from Yamaha wave runners there was a world of things I learned on this site.
Love this site, if the info isn't here, it isn't anywhere.

Thanks for fueling my addiction and distracting me from my school work!

Loved the dark theme, great addition. This forum runs very well compared to others I have been on.

Thoughts:
  1. I do have some issues uploading videos, though I haven't tried in a while.
  2. Probably out of your guys hands, but it would nice to have manufacture reps on here. The Ram forums had a dedicate rep that could assist with certain things and dealership issues (though more limited than I would like). For example it would be nice to have a Sea-Doo rep on here to keep us updated on release dates for the Switch.
  3. This would prob need a dedicated resource, but a separate part of the site in folder style navigation for proven tips/tricks/guides. Sortable by boat style, then area. I.E 2017-Current SX210/Engine or 2017-Current SX210/Electronics. Even better if the guides can be put in a standard format, and cleaned up from the forum style.

After being out of boating for more than 35 years, I bought a new Yamaha boat to celebrate my retirement. This forum and it’s members have been nothing short of amazing. I have learned so much about the operation of my boat, additional accessories I may want to add, and of course, all the B.O.A.T upgrades I have done and plan to do. Thank you all for making this fotum second to none. Happy Anniversary

Loved the dark theme, great addition. This forum runs very well compared to others I have been on.

Thoughts:
  2. Probably out of your guys hands, but it would nice to have manufacture reps on here. The Ram forums had a dedicate rep that could assist with certain things and dealership issues (though more limited than I would like). For example it would be nice to have a Sea-Doo rep on here to keep us updated on release dates for the Switch.
  3. This would prob need a dedicated resource, but a separate part of the site in folder style navigation for proven tips/tricks/guides. Sortable by boat style, then area. I.E 2017-Current SX210/Engine or 2017-Current SX210/Electronics. Even better if the guides can be put in a standard format, and cleaned up from the forum style.
1) We don't allow videos to be uploaded as it costs us a ton in storage costs. We recommend uploading to Youtube or another video hosting platform and linking it here.
2) There are manufacturer reps for Yamaha on the forum. They occasionally self identify when they chose to (we don't shine a light on them). There are double digit numbers of members with a Yamaha email address :-)
3) Are you volunteering to do this? Sounds cool! :cool: We have thought/pondered using the prefix capability you see in the classifieds section in other areas - but this is a hobby for all the admins and moderators, and there is only so much time in the day!

So the first guide we need is how-to identify Yamaha reps.

I have no problem helping with getting something set up.

Adding my thanks to the Admin staff! A wonderful place you created here. Certainly worth its weight in gold.

Y'all rock.

It’s a love hate relationship with this forum. I love the community and the knowledge, i hate spending so much money because of this and that. There needs be a pimp my boat section lol. Nah…. Never mind, that would make me wanna spend more money.
Dark theme is awesome! I love it.

1. Please use YouTube and embed the video(s) in your post(s). YouTube does video better and has no storage cost.

2.They are invited. They do have accounts. I would encourage them to participate more.

For example it would be nice to have a Sea-Doo rep on here to keep us updated on release dates for the Switch.
I will attempt (again) to get Sea-doo to engage with us the same way Yamaha does. They are hard to get through to. If anyone has connections - I'd love to have them!

Back