• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
how did you know how many to order and what sizes? did I miss something ughhhhhhh

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
how did you know how many to order and what sizes? did I miss something ughhhhhhh
i believe he ordered a small sample to validate quality

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
He order 15 each of small, med and large all in blue it will be a random selection to see who gets first pic of sizes once they are gone that’s it. There will be a separate auction site set up so if you don’t get you size of preference others may sell those sizes to the highest bidder.

Berrie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Monterey
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
He order 15 each of small, med and large all in blue it will be a random selection to see who gets first pic of sizes once they are gone that’s it. There will be a separate auction site set up so if you don’t get you size of preference others may sell those sizes to the highest bidder.
What, no XL and XXL?
Well that rules out most of us here....

Unless someone enjoys seeing us in too tight shirts... :eek:

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jus
What, no XL and XXL?
Well that rules out most of us here....

Unless someone enjoys seeing us in too tight shirts... :eek:
Just make sure you wear your sports bra! My kids don't need to see any man boobs

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So if the weather were accommodating would anyone be up for a run over to Great Issac Cay one day while we are out there?
I know @Andy S and I planing to do a run there as well. Great Isaacs looks awesome but there are several challenges involved first being there is no real approach you will have to anchor offshore in probably 8-10 foot deep water and swim to the island and climb up a rock wall to get onto the island so just a heads up to those who attempt this trip it will take moderate physical excretion just to get yourself onto the island. If any one plans a trip I would probably keep it low key or a small group at first unless you have been and know exactly where to try and anchor and enter the island or you could be asking for a bigger hassle with more people. @Andy S and I planned to scope it out early in the week and if we found it to be accommodating enough bring a larger group back later in the week but by all means this doesn't mean any one can't plan their own excursion to the island I just wanted to make sure everyone knew there where challenges involved getting there and getting onto the island. Also if anyone goes please be careful climbing the rocks apparently the area is know to be covered in sea urchins.

Last edited:

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sooo...sitting around looking at old pics remembering the good old days..
Resized952017071295131922.jpg Resized952017071295120757.jpg upload_2017-7-13_20-16-47.png 20170713_105912.jpg 20170715_081237.jpg

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Those with ballast bag systems and 242x, are you leaving your bags in place or removing them for a little extra space and so not to damage them with cargo and gear?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Those with ballast bag systems and 242x, are you leaving your bags in place or removing them for a little extra space and so not to damage them with cargo and gear?
I left mine alone, but I only have me and my brother.....but we did have a boat load of fishing tackle. I figured it was more hassle than it was worth. I covered the bag in the ski locker and put light things in there, and rolled back the starboard under seat one.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are you hauling loads along the way?

You sure are living up to being the “Crazy Greek”!!!!
If something comes up I will take it but I am not actively looking for one. I am trying to make this as short of trip as possible

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I left mine alone, but I only have me and my brother.....but we did have a boat load of fishing tackle. I figured it was more hassle than it was worth. I covered the bag in the ski locker and put light things in there, and rolled back the starboard under seat one.
Thanks Julian that’s kind of what I was thinking of doing too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Girlfriend

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Getting excited for this trip. Valerie tells me this is an awesome group! Can’t wait to meet and ride with everyone!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2nd coat of wax on the boat yesterday.. . Thought I would just keep waxing the boat to keep from spending more money on this trip........ Didn't work!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2nd coat of wax on the boat yesterday.. . Thought I would just keep waxing the boat to keep from spending more money on this trip........ Didn't work!
the more you wax now the easier it will be to get rid the Bahia Mar crap in the water. Mine looked awufull when we pulled it the water but when I come home, it wash right off.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
required training prior to the crossing