• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think I saw @Drift Away 's boat in one of those scenes....
Come on, you know i can see these comments. Hurts my feelings lol. And this is my theme song. " Wave after wave slowly drifting" " I can see the sands on the horizon".

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Come on, you know i can see these comments. Hurts my feelings lol. And this is my theme song. " Wave after wave slowly drifting" " I can see the sands on the horizon".
well at least this year you know fuel will not be an issue :cool:
I cant believe how quiet the board is and we are only 44 days out......whats goin on here?????

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Getting excited for this trip. Valerie tells me this is an awesome group! Can’t wait to meet and ride with everyone!
we are going to have smooth seas, sunny skies and bug free evenings by the pool!!!:cool: And tons of pictures to show for it!:snaphappy:

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Come on, you know i can see these comments. ".
No, I though @username was souposed to allow some to speak behind usename's back. Oh well

Truth to be told if there was a jetboat on the scene there was Lakeboys. Too bad I have not seen him a while. I was really hoping he would do a write up, regardless how painful and embarrassing.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No, I though @username was souposed to allow some to speak behind usename's back. Oh well

Truth to be told if there was a jetboat on the scene there was Lakeboys. Too bad I have not seen him a while. I was really hoping he would do a write up, regardless how painful and embarrassing.
Big guy i dont understand what the hell your trying to say

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
required training prior to the crossing

So this releases in June I say we go ahead and make a plan to see it while in Ft Lauderdale the day before departure I think it could be a good time.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do I guys know how often I check this page? And no one says anything for long periods! How am I gonna make it to the end of june like that?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do I guys know how often I check this page? And no one says anything for long periods! How am I gonna make it to the end of june like that?
By carrying yourself on the Hilton Head Run!

Gadiel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I check the page at least 2 times per day

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Big guy i dont understand what the hell your trying to say
I guess if you have to explain, it is not funny :(

the username reference is on your comment about being to see what is being said. Especially when you get tagged

you are run out of fuel when you could see Bimini, @Julian found @Lakeboy 20 miles east of bimini. On the movie, the sailtboat is drifting in the middle of the pacific not in sight of HI.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I guess if you have to explain, it is not funny :(

the username reference is on your comment about being to see what is being said. Especially when you get tagged

you are run out of fuel when you could see Bimini, @Julian found @Lakeboy 20 miles east of bimini. On the movie, the sailtboat is drifting in the middle of the pacific not in sight of HI.
To be accurate, the coastguard helicopter found Lakeboy.... Then flew to us, then back to them and waited above them until we arrived with gas.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone bringing a Drone? What are the rules about them there?
Yes I plan to bring one. There is a process to go through to get permission to bring it and fly it from the Bahamas Flight ministry. I have the direct email posted somewhere on here as to who to email to get it.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
At least yall get to go this year... June next year cant come fast enough. Bimini wont fit into our busy schedule this summer :/

Last edited:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length