• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH 252 Sport Thread

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
A guy on Facebook got his FSH 252.

He says it does 44-45 in chop with tank of gas and 3 adults.

He thinks it would do 50 under perfect conditions.

Pretty cool.

Attachments

Last edited:

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I will be putting my boat in the water on Saturday Finally Beach Haven NJ
Have you found anything on the boat that is different, better, or worse than you expected?

sleili

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
New member here. Recently put a deposit down on a 2022 252 FSH at Cycle Springs in Clearwater, FL. I was doing some searching through the forums trying to see if anyone has started a rumor page or dedicated page to people have ordered the 2022 models and came across this page. It makes me a little nervous that the August - October timeline they told me might not be valid. I am the first on the list for the 22 252 model so hopefully there's a chance! Glad to see people are finally getting their 21's and looking forward to all of the updates as people put them through their paces!

sleili

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Do you guys feel there will be a need for Trim Tabs on the 25' CC's? I'm sure it's going to be a wait and see but I have the opportunity to plan things out and begin to order things now in preparation for receiving the boat and I'm trying to prioritize that list. I know a lot of the people with the 190's and 210's swear by them along with Thrust Vectors. I'd love to hear some recommendations now that people are taking delivery of their boats in order to be prepared for the fall. Thanks all!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Do you guys feel there will be a need for Trim Tabs on the 25' CC's? I'm sure it's going to be a wait and see but I have the opportunity to plan things out and begin to order things now in preparation for receiving the boat and I'm trying to prioritize that list. I know a lot of the people with the 190's and 210's swear by them along with Thrust Vectors. I'd love to hear some recommendations now that people are taking delivery of their boats in order to be prepared for the fall. Thanks all!
I‘m the happy owner of a 2020 FSH 210 sport and I can tell you that I have no need for either trim tabs or thrust vectors. I adjust fore / aft pitch with the throttles, and I enhance the steering by leaving the steering centered and use the throttles individually.

I agree with @DavidBiel that it depends on what you use your boat for whether or not you need the trim tabs...

sleili

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I‘m the happy owner of a 2020 FSH 210 sport and I can tell you that I have no need for either trim tabs or thrust vectors. I adjust fore / aft pitch with the throttles, and I enhance the steering by leaving the steering centered and use the throttles individually.

I agree with @DavidBiel that it depends on what you use your boat for whether or not you need the trim tabs...
Thanks for the feedback! I will be mostly in Tampa Bay fishing and sand barring with the family but I do intend to take it off shore in the gulf as well and have aspirations of doing the Bimini crossing at some point if I can convince my wife lol. I have friends with boats in the bay and we always seem to get relatively close to one another when Trying to catch bait and finding a spot at the sand bars which was the thoughts on needing the thrust vectors. I’m originally from Cleveland and boating on Lake Erie so this is a whole new world to me on the bay!

FamFish

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I will be putting my boat in the water on Saturday Finally Beach Haven NJ
On a scale of 1 to 10.
How did the boat handle ?
How quiet was the ride ?
Did it live up to your expectations?

I put my deposit down on the FSH 252 Thursday April 29th at New Orleans Power Sports. Sales representative told me boat should be ready for pick up October 2021. I thought it would take longer than that. Its going to be long wait no matter when I get the call.

Last edited:

BKeenan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

BKeenan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You must be local to Ohio for them to sell to you, but its available

Dave Biel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Overall I’m super impressed with the build quality. A couple minor things that will be easy to fix. One question though, there are only 2 pissers on the starboard side. Looks like the 255 has 3 on each side. So 6 pissers for the 255 and only 2 for the 252? Seems like a pisser deficiency

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Overall I’m super impressed with the build quality. A couple minor things that will be easy to fix. One question though, there are only 2 pissers on the starboard side. Looks like the 255 has 3 on each side. So 6 pissers for the 255 and only 2 for the 252? Seems like a pisser deficiency
I think there is a pilot for each intercooler...

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Beautiful buddy, enjoy it. What are the couple of things that you would fix if you don’t mind me asking?

NewFSHowner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Great Good Luck, Yes please share on your fixes. I have to say White looks so much bigger then my Black

sleili

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Beautiful buddy, enjoy it. What are the couple of things that you would fix if you don’t mind me asking?
I was able to visit Cycle Springs this weekend and they had one in stock. Looks identical to the one Dave picked up. I did notice when looking at the boat that there was a portion of the gel coat that was bubbling up right by the hard right angle on the port aft of the boat. Was a solid 10" of gelcoat on the top seam that seemed to need ground down and redone. Nothing I would worry too much about other than cosmetically wanting it fixed by the dealer for how much we're going to be paying for these!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Great Good Luck, Yes please share on your fixes. I have to say White looks so much bigger then my Black
Hey. At least you guys have yours.