• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH 252 Sport Thread

Tride

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So was the post the other day just an April fools joke? As of two weeks ago I heard sometime in May for the delivery of 255e's

Matk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Other
So was the post the other day just an April fools joke? As of two weeks ago I heard sometime in May for the delivery of 255e's
My dealer says northern boats with painted trailers have shipped out, all others are waiting on aluminum trailers.

Tride

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is there anyone to call? My dealer didn't really know what the delay was, but thought it was just parts. I don't even want the trailer. I plan on selling it as soon as I buy the boat.

Matk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Other
Unfortunately no I’ve tried, I called the plant where they are being made to see if they would tell me what boat line they are working on and when they are planning are working on the 25s no help they sent me to costumer care although very nice just referred me back to my dealer.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

JEFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Dealer in Orlando has 252 FSH that just came in

Tride

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That is great news. Do you know which dealer received it?

JEFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Bmc I think but it’s already spoken for not surprisingly

Tride

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks. I have a deposit down on one, was more just curious if it was part of an April Fools joke at this point, ha. But that is great news BMC received one.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No it's real! I've talked to the guy who saw the one at BMC and he's legit! I originally had an order for the 252 so I'm glad I don't live closer otherwise I would have grabbed it vs. others who are waiting go the 255.

Tride

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ha I am one of those waiting on a 255. But, if they are delivering the 252s now it seems like we are close.

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer told me he is expecting some boats the middle of April but doesn't know if mine will be part of that shipment or not yet.

In the meantime I decided to buy a Yamaha golf cart LOL. And guess what it's on backorder too.
I think I'm a glutton for punishment.

Dave Biel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
My dealer told me he is expecting some boats the middle of April but doesn't know if mine will be part of that shipment or not yet.

In the meantime I decided to buy a Yamaha golf cart LOL. And guess what it's on backorder too.
I think I'm a glutton for punishment.
If you don’t mind me asking, which dealer are you working with?