• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH 252 Sport Thread

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
John. I am in the exact same situation. I’ll start fishing in April so I guess I’m glad I didn’t sell the 190... haha
My daughter is getting married the first part of May in Destin, I have already rented a condo with a boat lift for two weeks, just hope it's lifting my 255 and not my 190.

Last edited:

LeonPhelps

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone get any updates ?

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hurry up and wait.
someone made a good point on another Internet site. The 2022 models would likely come out in July. If they have not produced one 2021 model at what point do they not even bother production.?

Dave Biel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I’m sure they have these boats 90% put together. Most likely waiting on outsourced parts. Windshields seem to be a reoccurring theme.

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m sure they have these boats 90% put together. Most likely waiting on outsourced parts. Windshields seem to be a reoccurring theme.
I just don’t buy it. Otherwise they would be sending that info to dealers. Dealers received a bulletin recently from Yami being told to be “patient”; with no other detailed info.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My daughter is getting married the first part of May in Destin, I have already rented a condo with a boat lift for two weeks, just hope it's lifting my 255 and not my 190.
John,
i’m considering taking a trip down to Florida. Out of curiosity, what does a condo with boat slip run for?

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We are staying in the Destin Harbor area, It's about $300 per night for a 3 bed 3 bath condo with a boat lift, If your looking for something a little cheeper, or can't find anything else with a boat slip, there is a place called Hermitage By The Bay right across from the Okaloosa peer in Ft Walton that has boat slips for around 115-180, there is a boat ramp at Ross Marler Park that is fairly close as well. The condo is not as nice as Harbor Landing but it's 1/2 the price, and has trailer parking(very rare) I'm going to be in Destin for two weeks so I'll be putting my boat on the water on day one and taking my trailer to a storage facility in Ft Walton that I rented for $80(Monthly), there is almost no places that I know of that have a boat slip and a place to park your trailer in Destin.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I keep getting asked daily by friends, family, customers:

"When are you getting your boat?"

/sigh
Twist the knife why don't you!
So....

When are you getting your boat!??!? 🤣

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I keep getting asked daily by friends, family, customers:

"When are you getting your boat?"

/sigh
Twist the knife why don't you!
I’m sure it will be worth the wait!

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
For the heck of it, I emailed a Florida dealer that was advertising the 252sh on boat trader. He responded that they are taking orders for the 2022 models.

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Damn. I was wondering about that. From what I hear the 22 models will be more expensive. So I guess it still pays to be in line for a 21. I was recently told April 15. It was based on Yamaha sales rep paperwork regarding my dealer shipment. We shall see.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is what @Streetcop posted yesterday:
Haven't been on in a while but I got called by my salesman today (Dallas), our 252 FSH is scheduled to be delivered on April 14th. Ordered last August, after this ordeal from Yamaha with their lack of comms I'm second guessing the purchase now. I'm not posting to bash, more to let others know that some will be getting them I guess. He said they are getting 4 total in April, mine and a 255 FSH are the first to arrive. Good luck to others still waiting.