• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH 252 Sport Thread

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wooo HOO!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a fantastic looking boat. I would very much like to own one someday.

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
a little upset that I cancelled my reservation for the 252 after I picked up the 2020 210 last fall.

grr....

O2Raulerson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
a little upset that I cancelled my reservation for the 252 after I picked up the 2020 210 last fall.

grr....
I know a dealer in Miami who has a 252 FSH on the way with a deposit spot open if you want to sell that 210 FSH to me 😂 I want the 252 but it’s too much boat for my F-150 I think

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I know a dealer in Miami who has a 252 FSH on the way with a deposit spot open if you want to sell that 210 FSH to me 😂 I want the 252 but it’s too much boat for my F-150 I think
I would but I'm in Ohio and already experienced the fun sourcing and driving to get this one last year!

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I still think it’s an April Fools joke. Haha

though it is nice to see the cool interior details. I had seen renderings

YamahaMan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey gang, Happy Easter. I’m new to finally registering to the site but I’ve been reading posts here for years. If anyone knows of any dealerships in FL that will take my money and is willing to sell me a 255 or at least truly take my deposit and commit to selling me a boat, please let me know. I’ve called multiple dealerships and they all decline me if I’m not local or give me the answer bs excuse that they’re sold out and reversing their boats to more local customers. Im no major rush as I currently own an FSH 190 that runs great, but I need to upgrade to the 255. I can wait up till next Summer worse case, but I just want to the get the ball rolling now and feel sure it’s done and coming, or I could buy today, no problem. I’m in Tampa Bay, FL. Thanks!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey gang, Happy Easter. I’m new to finally registering to the site but I’ve been reading posts here for years. If anyone knows of any dealerships in FL that will take my money and is willing to sell me a 255 or at least truly take my deposit and commit to selling me a boat, please let me know. I’ve called multiple dealerships and they all decline me if I’m not local or give me the answer bs excuse that they’re sold out and reversing their boats to more local customers. Im no major rush as I currently own an FSH 190 that runs great, but I need to upgrade to the 255. I can wait up till next Summer worse case, but I just want to the get the ball rolling now and feel sure it’s done and coming, or I could buy today, no problem. I’m in Tampa Bay, FL. Thanks!
Based on what I’ve read about all the yamaha models you’ll have to put a deposit on a 2022.... these dealers you talked to in FLA, did they not want to take a deposit on a 2022?

it’s my understanding that the 255/252 FSH models produced this year are all spoken for.

YamahaMan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I would but I'm in Ohio and already experienced the fun sourcing and driving to get this one last year!
Based on what I’ve read about all the yamaha models you’ll have to put a deposit on a 2022.... these dealers you talked to in FLA, did they not want to take a deposit on a 2022?

it’s my understanding that the 255/252 FSH models produced this year are all spoken for.
Thanks for the prompt response. Only Cycle Springs in Clearwater (Josh) said he would call me back after checking with his Sales Manager to see if they can start accepting deposits on 2022 models. Everyone else was not taking deposits because they’re sold out or can’t commit to 2022s yet. I find it odd they’re so hesitant to take my money for free!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for the prompt response. Only Cycle Springs in Clearwater (Josh) said he would call me back after checking with his Sales Manager to see if they can start accepting deposits on 2022 models. Everyone else was not taking deposits because they’re sold out or can’t commit to 2022s yet. I find it odd they’re so hesitant to take my money for free!
Yamaha, like many other manufacturers are dealing with some pretty severe shortages of parts and supplies. One poster on here was saying that there is also a shortage of fiberglass and resins as well.. Ford has a lot of F-150’s sitting in holding area’s because they cannot get computer chips needed to finish them.

O2Raulerson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I talked to one of the Riva dealers in Miami/Pompano/Key West area & they had a 252 without a deposit on it about 10-14 days ago...I think it’s too much boat for my F150 so I’m sticking with the 210, if it ever gets in....

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I talked to one of the Riva dealers in Miami/Pompano/Key West area & they had a 252 without a deposit on it about 10-14 days ago...I think it’s too much boat for my F150 so I’m sticking with the 210, if it ever gets in....
I would think your F-150 could handle that boat easy... looks like 252 FSH weighs 6638# with a full fuel tank trailer and all. Should be easier since your wallet will be lighter than if you were to buy the 210 LOL!

O2Raulerson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I would think your F-150 could handle that boat easy... looks like 252 FSH weighs 6638# with a full fuel tank trailer and all. Should be easier since your wallet will be lighter than if you were to buy the 210 LOL!
Haha yeah I was thinking that would not be a fun pull taking the 252 out of town...also I’m moving up from a 17 ft bow rider so that would be a huge boat jump for me...the 210 in person was plenty big enough for me lol.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Haha yeah I was thinking that would not be a fun pull taking the 252 out of town...also I’m moving up from a 17 ft bow rider so that would be a huge boat jump for me...the 210 in person was plenty big enough for me lol.
Right on... I really like my 210 FSH, it does everything well

Matk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Other
So I’ve had a 255e in order from cycle springs since the first week in August. Early release they said, Oct-Sept turned to before Christmas but no boat. So the first ship date I got was March 1st which was pushed back to the 19th and then again to the 30th. Still no boat waiting on trailers is the new story I’m being told.