• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH 252 Sport Thread

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was at my dealer today and got a chance to speak to the Yamaha regional manager. He confirmed some of the other posts in the forum: supply issues (windshields is a big one) and manufacturing demand they can’t meet. so they have cancelled a significant amount of dealer orders. It sounded like the vast majority of those were dealer spec boats or customer orders the dealer didn’t confirm with Yamaha. My dealer said they confirmed my order when I first put it in (sept 1) and kept following up on it. Because of this , according to the rep and dealer, i’m the only one in his 3-state region that is getting a 252 fsh. Unfortunately, he didn’t have an idea when they will ship the boats.

The rep also told me that the 25x fsh have a fantastic ride, especially in rough water. when he had a chance to demo the model, they hit 56mph and he said the 252 will be slightly less. I can’t wait.

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Man, this has been tough. More a and more internet chatter about orders being canceled, etc. I ordered 255 in September. I’m being told it will still be here in March. That’s in a few weeks. I am not confident.

Dave Biel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Same here, ordered a 252 in August. Dealer tells me I’m first on the list for that model and color......but crickets as to when it will be here. I’m starting to get worried as well. Especially since I haven’t heard of any one getting one yet. You would think Yamaha built and shipped at least one 25’ FSH by now!

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Same here, ordered a 252 in August. Dealer tells me I’m first on the list for that model and color......but crickets as to when it will be here. I’m starting to get worried as well. Especially since I haven’t heard of any one getting one yet. You would think Yamaha built and shipped at least one 25’ FSH by now!
right on. We need this thread to be our “support group”! Haha. I was Wondering the same thing. I suspect they haven’t shipped one yet. That’s what makes me realize I’m crazy for thinking I am getting one in the next few weeks.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Rumors are like butt holes... everyone has one.. Yamaha has a tough gig right now for various reasons.. and so do a lot of manufacturers.

Hope you two get your boats ASAP!!!! I want to see pics of smiling faces and some big fish!!!

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I spoke yesterday with my dealer.

He basically told me they expect delivery at the end of February, or early March.

However, to his knowledge no dealership anywhere in the country has taken delivery on this boat yet.

So just remain optimistic if you did in fact have a pre-order verified (with $$ down) on the day or week of the release of an FSH 25x.

The orders that are being canceled are most likely Dealer showroom boats, as parts are troublesome to get in Covid World.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I spoke yesterday with my dealer.

He basically told me they expect delivery at the end of February, or early March.

However, to his knowledge no dealership anywhere in the country has taken delivery on this boat yet.

So just remain optimistic if you did in fact have a pre-order verified (with $$ down) on the day or week of the release of an FSH 25x.

The orders that are being canceled are most likely Dealer showroom boats, as parts are troublesome to get in Covid World.
I’m not holding my breath. The Yamaha rep couldn’t confirm a build date because they still waiting on parts. i wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t see them until the summer. Either way, I think we’re getting a great boat.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They maybe holding inventory on site until they get a certain number of units built? I'm guessing those will all be loaded on the same hauler to be delivered to there destination. Crossing my fingers for all of you waiting. Would sure like to see some real reviews from consumers.

BKeenan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer in Greenville SC called me and said I was 1 of 4 in the country to get the 252 FSH first. Not sure how true that is because I was told mid February for delivery. That time has come and gone. I ordered the white one. What color did everyone else order?

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer in Greenville SC called me and said I was 1 of 4 in the country to get the 252 FSH first. Not sure how true that is because I was told mid February for delivery. That time has come and gone. I ordered the white one. What color did everyone else order?
I ordered 255 in black first week of September. I was told February but now saying mid March.

bought a trolling motor in November. It was to be delivered in 2 weeks. Then went to Dec, Jan, Feb. and now March. Not optimistic that I will see either any time soon.

I’m surprised if your dealer would have nationwide info to say you were 1 of 4...? Doesn’t make much sense. Sounds like you were in early, which is positive.

BKeenan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
He claims he was with the Yamaha rep that day. Thats why he called me which was weird because I always call him. I put a deposit down at beginning of September. I seen my dealer at the Greenville boat show on January 29th and he made the same comment. It seemed strange but encouraging.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wow! I spoke to the Yamaha regional rep 2 weeks ago and he told me I’m the only one getting the 252 fsh in his region. I ordered the white but really don’t care about the color. It looks like we are in a pretty elite group :). I’m just hoping we get one.

BKeenan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Same here, just hoping to get one.

Dave Biel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I ordered a white 252 back in August. I haven’t heard anything from the dealer as to when I might expect delivery. Only promise I got was, you will get a boat.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
From my count on this forum, there are five of us waiting. tomorrow is March, so we’ll see.

LeonPhelps

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Waiting for a 255 Fsh Black in Canada, I think im going to be waiting longer than any of you.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Waiting for a 255 Fsh Black in Canada, I think im going to be waiting longer than any of you.
Don’t you guys only have a 3 week boating season anyway. Lol

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
[/QUOTE

yeah, I don’t like your odds right now. Haha. But then again, I’m starting to not like my odds either.....

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I also ordered a 255 Sport E (Teal), Verified with a down payment, still being told it will be here towards the end of March, or, first part of April, Purchased out of Nashville, TN, I feel sad for my 2016 FSH Sport, I dont even want to look at it anymore, it's going to be a sad day for me to put the 2016 back in the water after I get April fooled by Yamaha!! 😁

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I also ordered a 255 Sport E (Teal), Verified with a down payment, still being told it will be here towards the end of March, or, first part of April, Purchased out of Nashville, TN, I feel sad for my 2016 FSH Sport, I dont even want to look at it anymore, it's going to be a sad day for me to put the 2016 back in the water after I get April fooled by Yamaha!! 😁
John. I am in the exact same situation. I’ll start fishing in April so I guess I’m glad I didn’t sell the 190... haha