• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Models

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jim1

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Does anyone have pics of the 2021 White AR190? Other than the attached. My dealer said that its coming in Friday AM and its mine if I want it. Can't tell if I like the color.
I like that a lot. I’d probably remove the decals (even though they look good), as well. There’s something about an all white sport boat that just looks awesome in the water.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Does anyone have pics of the 2021 White AR190? Other than the attached. My dealer said that its coming in Friday AM and its mine if I want it. Can't tell if I like the color.
I personally like white everything - but those graphics on the side. Looks like they just phoned it in by watching terrible 80's sitcoms. Ugh.

Raven97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone have good pics of the FSH210 color options?? i keep seeing every other model but the FSH210

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did they even release the FSH210 yet?

Raven97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was told by my dealer that they should be arriving next week

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone seen in person a 21' foot model yet or taken delivery? Hard to keep up around here at times :) I have also been told, FWIW, that the 25' footers will not be going out till November or December. Kind of sucks, cause If I were interested in buying one, I would like to see some real world vetting of them. I am sure the price point may sting.

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I put a deposit on a sx195 a month ago in Charleston SC and have not heard anything.

throttlebc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Has anyone seen in person a 21' foot model yet or taken delivery? Hard to keep up around here at times :) I have also been told, FWIW, that the 25' footers will not be going out till November or December. Kind of sucks, cause If I were interested in buying one, I would like to see some real world vetting of them. I am sure the price point may sting.
I'm picking one up tomorrow and will start a new thread for it. I'm curious if there are any upgrades over the 2020!

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
dont worry plenty of people in the southern states that will have them on the water as soon as they are out.

im in Texas, first year I had my boat I was out in 40 degree weather. But we had plenty of 60-70 degree sunny weather during the winter.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
dont worry plenty of people in the southern states that will have them on the water as soon as they are out.

im in Texas, first year I had my boat I was out in 40 degree weather. But we had plenty of 60-70 degree sunny weather during the winter.
That’s a good point.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Is that rudder sticking down below the hull? Or is the picture distorting it?
The rudder is below the hull on the 19's. I was really suprised when they changed the hull in 2019 they didn't make this like the larger boats. Still not sure why and personally don't like the rudder design on the 19' boats (and I own one).

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@SCP1 One of the things I like about the boat we got, 2020 AR210 was that nothing was lower than the boat itself. Do you find it an issue or concern that the rudder is below the center of the boat? Or is it a non issue?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not really worried per say, but depending on the lead time to order one and a couple of months of people using them for some real world vetting and critique, I would be pushing it to make next spring Season. Assuming everything doesn't go into the situation like we had last spring. On top of this I need to sell my boat. Wouldn't want to be boatless come April/May

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
@SCP1 One of the things I like about the boat we got, 2020 AR210 was that nothing was lower than the boat itself. Do you find it an issue or concern that the rudder is below the center of the boat? Or is it a non issue?
I would just rather have it like the bigger boats, and prior to the redesign hull I understood it was the best they could do. However when they redesigned the hull I just didn’t understand why they left it that way. I would much rather have it not below the boat even just sitting in shallow water I’m always concerned with the rudder hitting the bottom. Why would anyone want it hanging below the boat. If I wanted that I would by a shaft drive boat, outboard, or I/O. At the end of the day we are looking to go bigger so a current 19’ is out of the question. However for anyone that is looking a 19’, it’s a design I don’t like.

Spainkilla

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Here is the 2021 195s

BrandonG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have not read entire thread, is Yamaha actually introducing 25' boats or is that hogwash?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@BrandonG My dealer confirmed they are 25' being released. Next Wednesday is the Reveal at the virtual dealer event. They should be showing up sometime in 4th quarter at dealers, is what I am told.