• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2021 Models

As soon as I hear something from the dealer I'll post it. I'm in Sebastian Florida

Looks like this will be the post to keep all of us in the loop. I keep checking in on any breaking news from Yamaha.
Don't expect any info until the day of the dealer meeting which seems to happen late August of each year. This year may be different, but don't count on it. Yamaha still has lots of boats to ship as they're behind due to suppliers not shipping parts to them for assembly due to their plants and warehouses being shut down. This is a strange year indeed...

Don't expect any info until the day of the dealer meeting which seems to happen late August of each year. This year may be different, but don't count on it. Yamaha still has lots of boats to ship as they're behind due to suppliers not shipping parts to them for assembly due to their plants and warehouses being shut down. This is a strange year indeed...
My local dealer told me the dealer meeting was cancelled already.

Wow...... haven't heard that will call my sales person ... thanks

Just been advised Yamaha Dealer Annual Meeting has been canceled.

Just spoke with my salesmen, It has been canceled

Just spoke with my salesmen, It has been canceled
Have you heard anything on the 2021 release? The dealer that told me the meeting was cancelled said typically August, things are weird right now though.

Just been advised Yamaha Dealer Annual Meeting has been canceled.
Wow...that's a first I'm guessing...but I suppose they're keeping their physical distancing rules in place.

Just spoke again with my salesmen, they were told the 2021 should be shipped sometime middle to late August. No information on upgrades or pricing......

No dealer meeting in person, but there will be a virtual meeting.

I'm heading down the path of getting a confirmed spot in line for a 2021. Talking to a couple of dealers. Seems like the info they have is that the 19' and 21' should start shipping immediately after launch announcement and they expect to receive the first boats mid-august. Heard that the 24's may be a bit later than that.

I called River Valley in MN in mid-late may. Very courteous salesman explained that Demand exploded when spring hit, but production had barely been going for almost 2 months-due to Covid.. I believe the number he gave me was 150-200 shorter on inventory than expected across all brands?

And, I could pre order an sx210, but it was unknown what colorways would be available, becauise it would be a 2021 model. Expected deliver date was Late august. I would be 12th on the list to pre-order. And the price was waaay too high.

we balked. I dont want one that bad. Will look again in the fall.

Actually, I put a $500 deposit on a new 2021 AR195. All 2020 are sold out across the country (from what I was told). Even though I put a deposit, it only holds my spot for when they come in (I am told maybe in August). There is no release date, no color chart, nothing on any info. All I know is that this 2020 model AR190 and AR195 are all gone. Yamaha is working to get the 2021 out very soon to curb demand for them. This is what I am being told from 3 major dealers in Florida.
I am waiting on a ‘21 AR195 through Surdyke Yamaha in Lake of the Ozarks. Let me know if you hear anything on your AR coming in. Sucks waiting; seems I’m almost getting used to it...almost.

I am waiting on a ‘21 AR195 through Surdyke Yamaha in Lake of the Ozarks. Let me know if you hear anything on your AR coming in. Sucks waiting; seems I’m almost getting used to it...almost.
I know the feeling. I signed up for the Yamaha news letter. I think we will find out that way faster than the dealer calling us...

@Julian use to be invited to the dealer meeting and would give us all the scoop on the changes and new models, as they announced the changes. It was like Christmas morning..Thanks @Julian So, like every year they will have their big secret meeting (now virtually) and the website will be updated with new models and changes. Its normally around the 14th of August. You guys that put your order in for 2021s should get a discount from your dealer due to all the money they are going to save on booze from not going in person..

@Julian use to be invited to the dealer meeting and would give us all the scoop on the changes and new models, as they announced the changes. It was like Christmas morning..Thanks @Julian So, like every year they will have their big secret meeting (now virtually) and the website will be updated with new models and changes. Its normally around the 14th of August. You guys that put your order in for 2021s should get a discount from your dealer due to all the money they are going to save on booze from not going in person..

We should get the info on their new models and hopefully an invitation to their virtual meeting.... It is usually mid to late August, but I've not heard a date yet. They don't like us having the date as people hold off buying boats when we advertise their dates too much. But usually one of the dealers on here publishes the date anyway.

I know the feeling. I signed up for the Yamaha news letter. I think we will find out that way faster than the dealer calling us...
Thanks Andy. I have looked around and I cannot find a link or spot that allows me to sign up for that newsletter. Can you help point me in the right direction?? Thanks again!!

Thanks Andy. I have looked around and I cannot find a link or spot that allows me to sign up for that newsletter. Can you help point me in the right direction?? Thanks again!!
Just spoke with the dealer this morning. They claim the boats will be in by mid August. Yamaha is going by the previous year on shipping new boats. The dealer said they will let me know the colors and if any changes have been made before the shipment arrives. Yamaha plans on sending the shipment right after their 8/13 meeting. So i have been told anyways. Stay tuned....

Just spoke with the dealer this morning. They claim the boats will be in by mid August. Yamaha is going by the previous year on shipping new boats. The dealer said they will let me know the colors and if any changes have been made before the shipment arrives. Yamaha plans on sending the shipment right after their 8/13 meeting. So i have been told anyways. Stay tuned....
Good info. Thank you!! Have a good weekend!!

Back