• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

25 Footers Are Leaving The Factory!

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was thinking of going 6.5s in the front and back and going 7.7 for the mid speakers just not sure if the M6s are worth the extra cost. Was thinking M6 10inch sun or m7 12 sub....thoughts?

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
what is the film you used? If you don’t mind me asking how much did you pay for it? My dealer offers some environmental protection but I don’t know what it is and if it’s worth it or not.

Seoul76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Oragaurd 280 PPF...it was $2900 for full wrap from waterline up.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! That’s not the same as what my dealer is doing.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Love the red stripe!

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Love black and red. Love the red stripe I was really sad to see there was not a black and red option. Your exact option might be in our next future next year or the year after. Thanks so much for the idea and it was a great one! Is there any blue on interior though? What different interior color options are available? Thanks and hope you enjoy it! Would love to see some interior pics of yours

Last edited:

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Do you have a 24 or 25' Yamaha? Your profile is out of date if 25'.
Not yet my 242 is at the dealer for warranty transfer inspection, once the inspection is completed at the satisfaction of the new prospective owner, we will proceed with the transfer and place the 252 on order

hanskapur

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Have seen a handful of 2021 252 SDs delivered to their new owners in the past month or so. Has anyone else received their 252SD in the past two weeks? We were roughly set to have ours delivered this week but it appears it mat be delayed a bit further. Trying to determine if deliveries are completely held up again or is it just a matter of a bit more patience. Hope all are safe and healthy!

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Have seen a handful of 2021 252 SDs delivered to their new owners in the past month or so. Has anyone else received their 252SD in the past two weeks? We were roughly set to have ours delivered this week but it appears it mat be delayed a bit further. Trying to determine if deliveries are completely held up again or is it just a matter of a bit more patience. Hope all are safe and healthy!
Nope... still waiting for ours and we're first on the list for the SD orders. Any date they gave you was a shot in the dark. Dealers do not know if its done or ready to ship until the day before it's loaded for transport.

hanskapur

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nope... still waiting for ours and we're first on the list for the SD orders. Any date they gave you was a shot in the dark. Dealers do not know if its done or ready to ship until the day before it's loaded for transport.
do you have any info as to what the delay is? Some 252 SEs I think have made it out so maybe it’s the electronic Drive units? When did you order yours?

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
do you have any info as to what the delay is? Some 252 SEs I think have made it out so maybe it’s the electronic Drive units? When did you order yours?
Nope, everyone is just guessing at this point. The most logical answer has been supply chain issues doe to covid. Most common rumor floating around was Yamaha was waiting on the new windshields.

My boat was a stock order made by the Dealer when ordering opened up... so back in June/July.

Seoul76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Dealers do know if your(the) boat is built...they however do not know an exact ship date. Any dealer telling you an exact delivery date that is weeks out is not being upfront w/ you.