• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

27' new Yamaha model 275 jet boat to be unveil Thursday at the Miami Boat Show

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
What have we heard, I was just at the Dallas Boat Expo and heard from a good source, he was flying to Miami next week to see this new 27' beast. All he could tell me was, that is going to be luxurious.

<ADDED BY ADMIN:

Live reveal tomorrow on Yamaha's fb page at 9:30am ET

https://www.facebook.com/yamaha.boat/
>

Last edited by a moderator:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have seen it and it is pretty nice. We are close enough now I don't mind saying that. I'm half tempted to post a picture but because I promised I wouldn't I will control my self. The pics I saw where of the prototype about a year ago. It looks the same as the 240 only bigger and the model I saw had a hard top Bimini simiular to many high end boat model and twin SVHO engines.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Others have posted that it is a 26' twin engine SVHO E-Series bow rider style Yamaha. I'm guessing a 262XLS or some such name. Other things I've read also say it will NOT be a larger center console.

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Damn now I have bigger boat syndrome. Wonder what they will retail for.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Enough that I would want a cabin. When I spend six figures on a boat she will be a vacation home.

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There is an article for the Miami Boat Show and says "Yamaha Watercraft is debuting a 27-foot jet boat with low-speed handling technology."

I wonder if it is different than the 2019 changes we already saw?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
the numbers I was told was it could start around $90K but that was a year ago and a lot has changed in a year I bet its close to $100K

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have seen it and it is pretty nice. We are close enough now I don't mind saying that. I'm half tempted to post a picture but because I promised I wouldn't I will control my self. The pics I saw where of the prototype about a year ago. It looks the same as the 240 only bigger and the model I saw had a hard top Bimini simiular to many high end boat model and twin SVHO engines.
@robert843 I think each of us would be happy to spare you the temptation of posting your picture to the group by allowing you to share it privately with each of us in a DM... ;)

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@robert843 I think each of us would be happy to spare you the temptation of posting your picture to the group by allowing you to share it privately with each of us in a DM... ;)
I was thinking the opposite. No one will believe he saw it unless he posts the picture ;)

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 ignore those who would doubt you as @Bruce suggest... I'm here to help. I will be your confidante and advocate. I will share in your burden and lighten your load. :angelic:

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
the numbers I was told was it could start around $90K but that was a year ago and a lot has changed in a year I bet its close to $100K
I was told it will be in the $110k+ range

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 ignore those who would doubt you as @Bruce suggest... I'm here to help. I will be your confidante and advocate. I will share in your burden and lighten your load. :angelic:
I have been fortunate enough that @Andy S saw the same photos I did last year so he knows and I'm OK with that lol. I like the fact that I know someone in my crew has an inside connect with Yamaha I would hate to ruin that by posting Photos days early at this point.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If it is a 27 footer, my boat is for sale. I'll start getting the ad together!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have been fortunate enough that @Andy S saw the same photos I did last year so he knows and I'm OK with that lol. I like the fact that I know someone in my crew has an inside connect with Yamaha I would hate to ruin that by posting Photos days early at this point.
I can vouch for what @robert843 is saying about the picture of the new Yamaha, not that anyone needs to stand up for him.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Set up for surfing ? Are they going after the wake surf/wakeboard boat market curios to see if the jet pumps are a newer design with higher flow capacity

Bearsar240

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I heard from a pretty reliable source that it's going to be more of a cruiser with a 9ft beam at over a 100k. He also told me to wait because in 2020 they are coming out with boat to compete with master craft, Malibu, and moomba.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Set up for surfing ? Are they going after the wake surf/wakeboard boat market curios to see if the jet pumps are a newer design with higher flow capacity
Supposedly Scarab is supposed to be releasing a 28 ft surf jet boat at the show as well I do not have confirmation of this though. I’m not sure if the Yamaha boat was a surf set up I didn’t get that info.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Scarab was pushed back til mid-summer last I heard anything.

Also heard no 24' FSH. :sadface:

Still going to the show. No real interest in this 26/27'er from yammy, but I'm anxious to see it nonetheless.