• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Trip June 27th - July 2nd 2021

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I spoke with bimini cove as far as reservations for pool condos she recommends reserving through airbnb.
i guess they don’t have a lot in the pool?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I spoke with bimini cove as far as reservations for pool condos she recommends reserving through airbnb.
Is it obvious which condos are Bimini Cove "Pool" condos????

The pool has 35 condos. They were not able to get private owners to join the pool (perhaps some did?). I guess if their approach is....look on Airbnb....what value is that???

Last edited:

Five Faces

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Last edited:

James R Whitten

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I
I hope this helps someone out...

At only $75 this is a really good sale price on a great item that is perfect for this trip (and to have on the boat any other time):

NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12-Volt UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter Box

I also purchased the case with it.

No affiliation, blah, blah, blah...
Have one similar that I keep in my boat. I've used it to jump other people's boats off numerous times. And jumped mine off at the boat ramp after leaving something on and running the batteries dead.

Five Faces

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Who are my ferry crossing veterans? We have nine in our party most of which will be crossing on the ferry. Question...

Do I need to be in hurry to purchase tickets? Does the ferry ever sell out? Does the price fluctuate like airline tickets? Any advantage to waiting to purchase these tickets? What is the lowdown?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We would love to join this group. We are a family of four and this will be our first trip. We are already booked at Bimini Cove. We also have reservations at Bahia Mar. Thank you for considering us.
I've added you to the main list and the private conversation. Please fill out the spreadsheet on post 1 of the private conversation.