• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can I use flagcenter.com to get a JB.net flag made?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is it ok with the owner's of the site if I use this company to get a flag made? Last year a member on here gave me a flag but I've somehow lost it when packing the boat away for winter. There hasn't been much demand for flags so I figure there probably won't be another sale going any time soon. If it's ok for me to use this company, can an admin or someone provide me with a vector file of the logo? I'm not even sure how much they charge but it was one of the first places I found that did custom flags.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Of course I checked this forum. If you noticed I also posted in that thread and that's how I got my flag, that's now MIA lol. He said he wasn't planning on doing a order unless there was enough demand (needs 200 to get them cheap), hence the purpose of this thread. Like I mentioned I have no idea how expensive a single flag would be from flagcenter.com or other stores. I just need a flag and I don't think he's going to get enough demand any time soon before boating season for there to be another order.

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am terrible about getting to the post office with them but I have spares. What color are you looking for?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You could always go to Bimini Bruce likes to hand them out there!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You could always go to Bimini Bruce likes to hand them out there!
Haha trust me I'm trying to talk my wife into it but she's too scared to cross and it is a concern of course. She hates flying too probably just as bad lol.

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am terrible about getting to the post office with them but I have spares. What color are you looking for?
If you have a white and blue I would buy it from you and be much appreciated! I have torn my garage apart looking for the dang flag.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you have a white and blue I would buy it from you and be much appreciated! I have torn my garage apart looking for the dang flag.
I do. Send me your address in a conversation.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sent. You da man Bruce! :winkingthumbsup"