• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Coolest/Best boat house ever?

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Can't imagine what the cost of this would be!

Pretty awesome though if you have tons extra $$ to blow lol

OH SWEET JESUS LOL!! That is the coolest boat lift I've ever seen. I'm not even going to look at what the price of that is.. Well, the boat houses themselves are beautiful.

Thats a beautiful system ...just beautiful

Great, another thing to add to my "if I won the lottery" list....

My dream home just got more expensive; that is incredible!

Did you notice on the jet ski demo, they didnt show the front of the 2nd ski....as someone was probably standing there holding it to make sure it didn't float away.

Did you notice on the jet ski demo, they didnt show the front of the 2nd ski....as someone was probably standing there holding it to make sure it didn't float away.

I think in the comment section of the YouTube video somebody posted that and the builders of the garage/boat house systems replied with something like the JetSki on the right is actually on a slightly higher built up rack than the one on the left if you look closely in the video. Which means you would have to submerge the entire lift even lower to get that one in the water to float. Seems like a pretty good set up, as you can launch one instead of both or put double lift even deeper in water and launch both.

Last edited:
I think in the comment section of the YouTube video somebody posted that and the builders of the garage/boat house systems replied with something like the JetSki on the right is actually on a slightly higher built up rack than the one on the left if you look closely in the video. Which means you would have to submerge the entire lift even lower to get that one in the water to float. Seems like a pretty good set up, as you can launch one instead of both or put double lift even deeper in water and launch both.

Huh....it looks further back on it bunks...didn't notice the height. But I think I'd like a bow stop either way....just so you get it in the right distance every time (boat or jet ski).

Really cool....and not that hard to add to a lift. Adds more weight, but that just means a slightly bigger lift capacity depending on the weight of the wood you use.

In my area, they're already nuts about regulations for a boathouse, even if I had the money to swing something like this, the DNR or some local inspector would put the kibosh on this. Otherwise, I'd totally be buying one yesterday...yeah, that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!

When your lift costs more than your boat...!

In my area, they're already nuts about regulations for a boathouse, even if I had the money to swing something like this, the DNR or some local inspector would put the kibosh on this. Otherwise, I'd totally be buying one yesterday...yeah, that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!
That is so true! We did this last summer and this is as close as I could come and all they (County/City) would allow. I kept the roof flat so I could (hopefully, God willing) put a deck on top. Go Gators!20181129_003348749_iOS.jpg20181129_003420330_iOS.jpg

With an open lift like that, they aren't nearly as restrictive, but an actual structure would prolly require a tornado to pick it up from somewhere and place it anywhere near the waterline! My boathouse was built, I think, somewhere back in the 40's or 50's, and as of today, I'm the ONLY boathouse that's NEAR the water. Anyone in the neighborhood who have torn down their boathouse due to repairs or anything...easily a 30' setback from the waterline. Mine sits with (technically) half of the structure sitting out over the water. The actual appearance of it looks like just the front walkway hangs out over the waterline, but...government...hairy-toed sloth breeding habitat...something something razzle frazzle pottymouth.gifpottymouth.gif

Back