• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Drone pilots: have you registered yet?

Will you register before the deadline?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
FAA registration is one person for an unlimited number of drones. Just put the same/your registration number on all
Of your drones.

As for specific drone information That was what the third party company requested of me when I was thinking of letting them register for me. According to the FAA FAQ on this recreational users don't need to provide such information but non recreational users do.

On a semi related note the FAA FAQ goes on to recommend that if you sell your drone don't forget to remove your registration number from it and if as a result you no longer own any drones update your profile on their site.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am official. Now I just need to get it marked on my Phantom.

REMINDER! Last day to register with a full refund is tomorrow.

faa registration censored.jpg