• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG FLAGS!!!!! Opinions before I order in bulk

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tim, You got Money!!!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I haven't ordered a flag yet but they look awesome. Just wondering if you have any flags that have a blue star?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@mattschepker, I would like a blue star as well. But the majority seems to want red.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce, considering I bought stickers that have a blue star I would want the flag to have a blue star so they match, but I totally understand majority rules. hopefully they'll do a blue star next time flags are ordered

tim2808

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yeah majority was for red and that's all I have right now. In order to keep the prices low I had to order 100 of them total. I have about 10 left unclaimed....... so there may not be another order unless a get a lot of interest.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
just a question if you had to order a hundred total to keep the cost down could you ordered 50 Flags with the red star in 50 Flags with a blue star?

tim2808

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Probably yes. This go around I had 50 with the white background and 50 with the black background. Again the majority.

I can just order 50 of them on the next go round but I think the price will double per flag........ And like unsaid I still have some available so I won't be making a new order until these are all gone and there is enough demand for more.

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Got mine today! Thanks!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@tim2808 .. Got mine today.. All Six of them.
Thanks again for getting this done and taking the risk.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@DieselCamel , would you put up a link to where you found the bimini clips for the flag? Thanks!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Flags came in the mail yesterday!

I hadn't told my wife about them....actually, she's getting a bit pissed at me for spending so much time on this site.

BUT - she loves them!

Now I get to buy a billet flag holder...or TWO! :cool:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I got my flags in the end of last week. When I was working on the boat on Saturday I'd left the flags out on the kitchen countertop. My 9 year old daughter came in and announced:

"DAD! You've lost it! First stickers, then shirts, then can coolers and now flags! What's next????"

Without missing a beat I said "Well, I've ordered you some Jetboaters underwear, should be in next week!" LOL

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got my flags in the end of last week. When I was working on the boat on Saturday I'd left the flags out on the kitchen countertop. My 9 year old daughter came in and announced:

"DAD! You've lost it! First stickers, then shirts, then can coolers and now flags! What's next????"

Without missing a beat I said "Well, I've ordered you some Jetboaters underwear, should be in next week!" LOL

Yeah, and I'm sure her response was something along the lines of," Oh cool, what do they look like?"
If it's for them, they approve wholeheartedly.

Most wimmin do not appreciate things like billet aluminum flag holders, however, if you explain to them that it will relieve them from having to hold up the skier down flag until their arm gets numb, they are all for it!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@tim2808 , I was wondering, and I have not ever flown a single sided flag before, so forgive me if this is a lame question. I bought two so I could have one on each side of the bimini pole. But I am too anal to have a backwards flag on one side and correct flag on the other. So I am wondering about a double sided flag that would have the logo and name on both sides instead of a kind of see thru. Any ideas on this? Either that, or flags printed with the brass eyelets on the opposite end of the logo name...so you can fly the name on the outside of each flag. I do like these less those thoughts and thanks for putting them together!

Also, as @Bruce mentioned...the blue star would go well with my BLUE BOAT! lol

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@txav8r from my recent flag ordering experience, if you want a double sided flag it has to have two layers of fabric thusly doubling the cost if the flag.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Murf'n'surf , I figured as much, that a two sided flag would be required...but at $3.10 each, I don't think it would be an issue. But better would be a flag for starboard and one for port. Right now, they all are starboard flags...