• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG Grab Your Jet Boaters Flags Here

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
UPDATE ON JET BOATERS FLAGS: You can grab the Jet Boaters flags on Island Jay at https://islandjay.com/products/jet-boaters-12x18-one-sided-flag for $9
As of right now 2 are in stock. The other 2 colors are on order.

Special Offer for JetBoaters.net followers: Use code JETFLAG at check out to get Free USA Shipping on all orders at IslandJay.com

Look forward to more Jet Boaters branded items coming soon including "I Survived The Bimini Crossing Shirts". Do you have an idea or suggestion for a Jet Boaters product? Let us know!

Thank you,
-Jay
IslandJay.com

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Gadget35

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Trying to buy black flag with red star says no available and news on when ?

thanks David

UPDATE ON JET BOATERS FLAGS: You can grab the Jet Boaters flags on Island Jay at https://islandjay.com/products/jet-boaters-12x18-one-sided-flag for $9

Special Offer for JetBoaters.net followers: Use code JETFLAG at check out to get Free USA Shipping on all orders at IslandJay.com

Look forward to more Jet Boaters branded items coming soon including "I Survived The Bimini Crossing Shirts". Do you have an idea or suggestion for a Jet Boaters product? Let us know!

Thank you,
-Jay
IslandJay.com

Russell

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Black flag with Red Star please Jay...Thanks!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will you ever make a more durable flag? Mine get torn up by the 1 year mark. Also possible 2 sided?

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi Craig,
Honestly the flags are new to us and we use the same company that another member was using and selling. I do not see double sided coming as the cost to produce is not cheap and the flags in general are slow to sell.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
UPDATE ON JET BOATERS FLAGS: You can grab the Jet Boaters flags on Island Jay at Jet Boaters 12"x18" One Sided Flag for $9

Thank you,
-Jay
IslandJay.com
Is the code JETFLAG still good? It shows me this response.

20190526_084120.jpg

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@zipper just noticed your side curtains. Those are awesome! Can you elaborate a little?

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello @zipper
Yes, I just reactivated it. We actually did away with all free shipping codes on the site due to rising costs of shipping. However as I did not update the group the free ship code is active again til the end of June, 2019. The code is still JETFLAG. Plase do not share this on any coupon sites as it is designated for group members only.

Starting on July 1, 2019 Jet Boaters will have a new 10% off any size order discount code called JET10. JET10 will expire on Dec 31 2019 at which time we will decide to change up the offer or keep it going. As of right now shipping is a low flat rate for any size order.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
- Jay

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello @zipper
Yes, I just reactivated it. We actually did away with all free shipping codes on the site due to rising costs of shipping. However as I did not update the group the free ship code is active again til the end of June, 2019. The code is still JETFLAG. Plase do not share this on any coupon sites as it is designated for group members only.

Starting on July 1, 2019 Jet Boaters will have a new 10% off any size order discount code called JET10. JET10 will expire on Dec 31 2019 at which time we will decide to change up the offer or keep it going. As of right now shipping is a low flat rate for any size order.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
- Jay
Thank You Sir.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other