• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Have most of your boating seasons been extended as well?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg

We are in South Carolina and usually we are done end of October but it really has not gotten too cold here yet even this weekend is mid 70's. It's always nice to get a weekend in mid December. Water temp has cooled to the 60's so good crusing weather a little cool for swimming.

We have a high of 75 forecast for Saturday but the accompanying thunderstorms will keep us off of the water.

Its hot here in miami :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-11-10-51-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-11-10-51-37.png
    537.8 KB · Views: 5
With temps in the seventies this weekend we plan to be on the water.
upload_2015-12-11_10-9-20.png

We have had excellent weather here in North Texas and sure could have done some boating. 3 weeks ago, we had more monsoonal rains, and our lake is closed because the ramps are flooded into the parking lots!

We will be out on our lake with a temp of 74!

Boat is put to bed...if it weren't I'd consider a nice fall cruise....

It's gonna be 70 tomorrow in the DC area.... I'm debating if I want to take my boat out or not... I went out on Black Friday and it was in the 70's as well too...

Just spent the day with the water 70 and the air 80 slight breeze and tons of dead fish damn red tide!

This '16 242X is splashing tomorrow (break-in) and heading to Tim's II. If you are on the Potomac, would love to hang out.
We won't be staying late as Navy is going to be wooping (pun, intended) on Army, at 3PM.
(Unless we can see the game from Tim's II (Fairview)...)
Go Navy, Beat Army (*14 ;-)

Where do you put in on the Potomac? My boat is at Lake Anna, I don't think I'm going to make it out....

Come on Pauly (Girl ;-). It is going to be 70+ degrees tomorrow. Don't hibernate yet.
Launch at Waugh Marina-
5180 Waugh Point Rd, King George, VA 22485

Free, just say that Charles said you could test the facility.
(Just spoke with him, thats the plan)
Launching loosely between 10-11.
Will have a VHF up on 16. We are "Radiant Hope"

All in, on the 70+ tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 5
Haha I'd love to go out, but I work night shift and my boat is in Louisa County... I'll have to see if I can get a girl interested enough to go out and enjoy the boat, I may be out... My insurance company tells me I'm not supposed to use it from Dec 1st till April 1st.... I will see what I can get figured out... haha

Nope. It was 10F here in November. Ok, Alaska doesn't count.

Taking my boat out one last time, err, two last times today and tomorrow. You're welcome to come with @Julian !

@veedubtek which lake do you guys put in at up there?

We're going to Belews this weekend @robert843 . But we're lucky in that we can hit 6 different lakes in about an hour. Even more just past that point. My boat, err...my ex-boat, is stored just minutes from the marina on Belews.

We're going to Belews this weekend @robert843 . But we're lucky in that we can hit 6 different lakes in about an hour. Even more just past that point. My boat, err...my ex-boat, is stored just minutes from the marina on Belews.

Did you sell the 242?

Back