• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JL Audio complete Upgrade, 242 Limited S E, 2016,

Jwhuppenthal

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My guess is because the 2016 boats used Polk head units and the connext screens were hard coded to them vs a NEMA interface. So once you drop Polk....you have to drop integration to Connext.
Well that's something I wish I would have known before hand... Looks like I'm sticking with Polk until inventory is depleted lol. I like the intregation too much to sacrifice it.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Well that's something I wish I would have known before hand... Looks like I'm sticking with Polk until inventory is depleted lol. I like the intregation too much to sacrifice it.
The integration is cool, but having a normal stereo head unit within reach of the helm would probably be far more functional. Not sure I would have given up the cupholder to put the fusion unit there, but it sure is handy there!

Bradp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Can I buy replacement sea deck for 2020 sle242 limited? My bottoms ripped out and lost my center isles on interstate.