• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Live while you live

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Don’t mean to throw a wet rag on everyone’s summer.. just thought I’d pass along some news and advice.

A beautiful gal I know was living life normally and full of life. One day a couple of months ago she had a seizure on her left side, the prognosis a couple of weeks ago was terminal brain cancer with a year left to live. Today she is on deaths door in the hospital.

This was another reminder to me to get busy living as much as possible, and I pass that on to the group. If you want to do things go and do them. Chores will wait as will many other things in life, but death will not. Buy the boat, get the trick wake board, get the best fish finder finder you can afford. Go boating as much as possible, call the ones you love and tell them so, have as much fun and as little adulting as possible.. and most of all…

Be excellent to each other.

Not the best picture of her..

D95C9BA5-05D7-4DA0-AF03-EBF523433C20.jpeg

Sorry to hear this news. She’s incredibly young. You’re exactly right though, live in the moment.

Sorry to hear this....

Similar story.....good friend of ours was feeling "off" on Monday, wife came home and he collapsed. She started CPR, he was rushed to the hospital...massive brain aneurysm. He's stable now in ICU....prognosis is unknown. Age 56.

Life is not a dress rehersal. Live it now!

OMG, that's terrible. Very sorry to hear. Life can be cruel and unfair.

One of my favorite sayings is "Don't forget to live..." It's in my sig.

Thanks for the nice comments fellas…

This is the second woman I’ve know that this has happened to.. my friend Sheri, her and her husband were in their 40’s I think when I was 16 or so. Same thing, went to work one day in September and had a seizure on her left side, she did not see Christmas.

Again, thanks for the nice comments, likes and agrees.

Back