• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Never thought I would own a jet boat!

Tonecold11

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good day everyone!!! Just wanted to say Hi and introduce my self. My name is Tony and my wife's name is Andrea. Not new to boating but new to jet boats. I've been around them all my life going to the lakes and rivers her in CA,AR. Just never really wanted one until my wife and I were poking around looking for a new boat. Stumbled into a Yamaha dealer, they setup a demo ride for us the following week and it was a done deal. We were sold! Drove away with a new (at the time) 19 AR 240 that same week. Looks like an awesome community here!

Acard7

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome & Congrats! Post pics!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Tonecold11 Welcome! Tons of knowledge and great members here, glad you found us.

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard. Pics or it never happened :cool: just saying.

Glad you are here. The folks around here are awesome and full of knowledge. Its a good group.

rad1026

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome! I grew up in CA, now have my boat out at Havasu. Post boat pics!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congrats and welcome to the forums!

Tonecold11

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here she is! A few random pics of us at the river, the day I picked her up, some fresh seadek, Naked only badge, and good times. I know my boy should have had a a vest on 😬 even though we are tied up.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here she is! A few random pics of us at the river, the day I picked her up, some fresh seadek, Naked only badge, and good times. I know my boy should have had a a vest on 😬 even though we are tied up.
Your family and especially your boy are going to have great times, memories that will last a lifetime.! Great Looking boat, I like the white with accents.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Clean! Welcome to the jet boaters encyclopedia!

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Welcome! I grew up in CA, now have my boat out at Havasu. Post boat pics!
I have Havasu on my bucket list. Just need to find out the best place to stay and launch.

Mesa50

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Spartanburg, South Carolina Lake Hartwell/Keowee
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Congratulations! Welcome to the fun! Everyone here is very helpful, and it’s great community full of knowledge. I have found this forum to be one of the most informative, and fun websites that I use. Welcome to you Tonecold11, and Thanks to the rest of you for making this place awesome.

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Nice boat!!!! Love the pics.

Tonecold11

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have Havasu on my bucket list. Just need to find out the best place to stay and launch.
We stay at the London bridge resort and just keep our boat in their slips so we dont have to launch everyday. This way you can come and go as you want. You don’t have to wait in lines at the launch. When you’re done for the day your tie the boat up and head up to your room to get cleaned up for dinner or whatever. It makes the day so much more enjoyable .

rad1026

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The cool thing about the main launch at Havasu is you can launch your jet boat from the jet ski ramp, which is never crowded. Same ramp angle and width as the other boat ramps, just designated for jets only. I know the line gets crazy to get in to the park on the weekends, we are only 3 minutes away from the main ramps so we just get there a little early. Never has been a big deal. If I was staying somewhere I would definitely get a slip, makes it so much easier.