• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member from KY

Patrick B

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hi All!

Recently was out on Lake Erie on a LX210 and decided I want one! Seeking and not seeing a lot of these listed for sale anymore, so anyone recommend something similar within the 10k-15k price range? Looks as if the AR210 is the same model, but with wake tower? Open to suggestions as this would be first boat for family and I.

Thanks!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hi All!

Recently was out on Lake Erie on a LX210 and decided I want one! Seeking and not seeing a lot of these listed for sale anymore, so anyone recommend something similar within the 10k-15k price range? Looks as if the AR210 is the same model, but with wake tower? Open to suggestions as this would be first boat for family and I.

Thanks!
There are two models of AR210, a 2 cycle model that is the same as an LX210 (or LS200-no bolt on swim platform), and a 4-Cycle model that is actually a full 21' boat (the 2 cycle is actually a 19.5' boat with a bolt on swim platform in the X model).

I would look for a late model 230 series boat over the 2 cycle boats. Don't get me wrong, I owned an LX210, and it was a lot of fun, but they are smoky at idle. On the flip side they go like a bat out of hell! I moved up to a 230 from the LX210 as we wanted a full windshield and room for more friends (in particular kids and all the stuff you bring out on the boat...tubes, boards, coolers etc!)