• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New member from Reedville VA

Big Red

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just want to introduce myself and give a shout out to to VAMarine who chased me down out on the water in Reedville, VA to introduce himself and encourage me to join the forum.
I was on the "other" forum for a few years but lost interest. Have been a Yamaha jet boater since 2008 and currently drive both an LS 2000 and an AR 240.

We boat out of Alexandria, VA, Reedville, VA and Ithaca, NY.big red.jpg

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome. Post a picture of your boat.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome and glad @VaMarine was able to point you in our direction! I was Mitchelled on the old forum (well still am although I was banned for trying to solve the spat that caused its effective demise).

We have a similar history! I had and LX210...then SX230 and now a 242X.

VaMarine

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Big Red Welcome! It was great seeing another jet boater out our way, and was awesome to meet you.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, the joy of two boats !