• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

jthackman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Joe Pool... Wont be going back to Lloyd Park, SCARY!
the campground or the lake on that end?
haven't been there since prob 2018, but both seemed ok.
remember the ramp/trailer parking/courtesy dock being a pain.
we used to like the st park on the cedar hill side, but it was closed for a while because of ants....and the marina was closed for a long time..
where do you call 'home' lake?

crains

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
the campground or the lake on that end?
haven't been there since prob 2018, but both seemed ok.
remember the ramp/trailer parking/courtesy dock being a pain.
we used to like the st park on the cedar hill side, but it was closed for a while because of ants....and the marina was closed for a long time..
where do you call 'home' lake?
That end of the lake. Lloyd Park sites are actually very good. The waters edge is perfect for small children, it doesn't get deeper than 12 feet. But, with the amount of lumber, debris floating around.. it was scary.

We keep our boat on Ray Hubbard, also not the best for trees but we are familiar enough to know where not to go. We have been camping at Lloyd park with Jet Skis since 2019, this year it was real low, but showed how much lumber was just below the surface.

Nightmare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Went to Lake Perris California again today. MUCH less crowded mid-week.

I got some more practice dropping the anchor and setting up the Shore Spike. It is MUCH nicer to swim to shore with a lifevest while carrying the 10lb chunk of metal...
IMG_2053.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
0DB8428F-A193-4751-8701-F0FEF110A44D.jpeg

Water still too cold for my liking to swim.. but fishing is improving. Hot this weekend so that should throw a few more degrees into the frosty 64* water..

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are finally on the boat for the 2022 season here in Chicagoland. Our first day was rainy, 61 degrees, and not a great boat day for the average boater...but we are not average. We spent 2 hours touring the Chicago River.

View attachment 180547
That is so cool! I've never boated through a city before. Sounds funny to say but we have beautiful high mountain lakes, lakes in the desert, and typical medium lakes surrounded by homes......…....it would be pretty cool to head through a downtown area at least ONCE in our lives.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
First day out on Sheridan….as usual way more fish caught. My friend and I caught 12 fish, all went back in the water. Indicated Water temp was 69°, my body said Yah, too cold yet! Air temp was mid 80’s. Lots of folks “cliff” jumping, tubing, and generally just having a great time!

30B72BFF-89BE-4770-9E5D-13E0AB5626F4.jpeg

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
That is so cool! I've never boated through a city before. Sounds funny to say but we have beautiful high mountain lakes, lakes in the desert, and typical medium lakes surrounded by homes......…....it would be pretty cool to head through a downtown area at least ONCE in our lives.
It brings a different perspective to a city…seeing it from the water. We find it interesting how many buildings actually showcase that side of the building instead of just making “the back of the building” face the water. Here is a pic of a building facing away from the water, but put the river map on the back of the building. The red dot is where you are on the river. 64863546-E6FF-4082-AC9D-BFBFD5BEF7E3.jpeg

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
IMG_1073 Copy.JPG

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I was in Destin in mid April and I think I might have video of you, thinking you were crazy heading into the Gulf. I was expecting exactly what you’ve shown in the pics here but if it was you, it took three attempts to be brave enough to go through the chop to get into the Gulf. Here’s a still from the video on April 14th, was it you?

View attachment 180236
Haha, not me, BUT I was probably out there. :)