• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Police commandeer boat to chase bad guy

I saw this headline as well, turns out the suspect didn’t know how to swim. Really wonder what goes through one’s mind - I’m going to steal me a PWC, never mind my survival!
Tweakers do some stupid Sh%*

Great video. They were quick to draw guns considering they had just asked the family to take them out there!

Some guy just drown here by going into a lake to get away from the cops even though he couldn’t swim. Not too bright.

Great video. They were quick to draw guns considering they had just asked the family to take them out there!

Some guy just drown here by going into a lake to get away from the cops even though he couldn’t swim. Not too bright.
I think the family elected to stay on the dock and said they could take the boat. Also, not really a "chase", the guy was sitting dead in the water!

Back