• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh/durham end of summer / fall gathering

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol.. we put in just down river from the college where all the girls lay n out in the sun.. (my buddy is young and single. But I didn't mind either) it had a gravel parking lot and wad real small.. not sure of the name. It was ok for jet skis but I'm not sure I want to put my boat in it..

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm skipping college football the next weekend for the Charleston run surely you guys can lol. We have season tickets to the Gamecocks so we are actually missing the ECU game. So if any one wants to buy four descent tickets for that game in Columbia let me know :winkingthumbsup"

Rideitout

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We should be able to make it Sept 10. I don't think we have anything planned that weekend and we are out on Falls pretty much every sunny weekend that we are in town.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm skipping college football the next weekend for the Charleston run surely you guys can lol. We have season tickets to the Gamecocks so we are actually missing the ECU game. So if any one wants to buy four descent tickets for that game in Columbia let me know :winkingthumbsup"
I have a buddy that is looking for tickets to the ECU game. PM with info and I will let him know about them.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@bronze_10 this sounds like the place I want to be in September...except for the 15 hour drive. Have fun.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So right now it looks like we have the following coming on the 10th:
@Julian @sealavie @robert843 @veedubtek @Eric Ballard @AndyD@justason

And maybe
@Jet Blue @redthumper9

@Shannon is unable to attend along with @96Pirate @waterboy @Andy S @Mark

If any other locals have not responded chum in so we can get a good count. Do we want to rent the shelter at the boat beach? $95 for the day. Everyone could chip in if we want it.
Add @Rideitout and @justason. If my count is correct that is 8 attending.... anyone else? 9 counting us.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am hoping and planning on attending. Only hang-up at the moment is the brother-in-law and his lake house completion/open house up in VA. I guess I am rooting for delayed completion at this point!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am hoping and planning on attending. Only hang-up at the moment is the brother-in-law and his lake house completion/open house up in VA. I guess I am rooting for delayed completion at this point!
Ahh.. 2 whats an extra day or two...!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am out. My damn brother-in-law will have the lake house complete and I will be in VA this weekend. Dammit. Was really looking forward to finally meeting up and being "one of the guys."
Next time.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@bronze_10 I think nine boats is an excellent turnout !
@Jet Blue sorry you cant make it, but a weekend at the lake house is never a bad thing. ! Send us a case of beer in your honor and we'll have you there in spirit and say all sorts of nice things 'bout you !

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@bronze_10 I think nine boats is an excellent turnout !
@Jet Blue sorry you cant make it, but a weekend at the lake house is never a bad thing. ! Send us a case of beer in your honor and we'll have you there in spirit and say all sorts of nice things 'bout you !
Agreed... but I don't drink.. sooo add a case of Pepsi and we will dame many many good things about u..

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Agreed... but I don't drink.. sooo add a case of Pepsi and we will dame many many good things about u..
So a case of Beast or Natty Light and a case of Pepsi?